4

As Aki and Zima stepped back inside the home, Shin and Shea appeared at the doorway. They both bowed and moved out of Aki's path. Zima trailed behind him and smiled at Shea, who grinned back at her. Aki went into a room but shut the door right in Zima's face, not letting her in. Zima gave a confused expression to Shin and Shea. They both just shrugged. 

"Want to get more tea? asked Shea.

Zima lit up, "Of course."

The three went back into the tea room and sat down on the floor. The same teacups and teapot from before were still there. As Shea poured tea for them, she turns her head towards Zima and moved her eyebrows up and down. 

Zima look back at her confused, "What?"

"Don't play dumb tell us what happened in the garden", Shea said.

Zima blushed and looked down at her lap, "Nothing really happened, we didn't even talk much."

Shea rolled her eyes, "stop being so modest, come on tell us what happened." Shea put her face in Zima's, giving Zima no personal space. "Did he try to kiss you?"

"No!" Zima exclaimed while trying to back away from Shea since her face was close to hers.

"Shea give her some space, besides it none of our business," said Shin while he took a sip of his tea, with his eyes closed. 

Shea rolled her eyes at him and then grab both of Zima's wrists, "Zima ignore him, he's a bore, but come on can you at least tell us one thing." She had begging eyes and was grinning really hard. 

Zima breathed in, she might as well just tell her about the confusing comment Aki made about parents. Just as Zima was about to tell them, a door slide open and Aki stood before it. Everyone turned their heads towards Aki, Shea let go of Zima's wrists quickly and smiled wearily at Aki. Shin put his tea down and look back and forth between the two girls and Aki. Zima did not know what to do,  he came in so unexpected, but Aki was the one to speak first. 

"Shea and Shin get out I want to spend the rest of my afternoon with my future wife. Alone."

Shin and Shea quickly got up and without even bowing or looking back at Zima, they fled out the room, like rats. Aki looked at the door where they ran out and shook his head and went to sit across from Zima. He poured himself some tea and started to drink completely ignoring Zima. Zima stared at him waiting for him to say something to her, but then drank some of her tea.

 As Zima was about to pour herself another cup, Aki spoke up, "You didn't tell them about our small talk in the garden did you."

 Aki cocked his head to the side and stared deep into her eyes. 

It felt as if he was looking into her soul, and knew whether she was gonna lie or tell the truth. Zima shook her head quickly. 

Aki looked at her, then said, "What happens between you and me stays between you and me, got it."

Zima nodded her head, and look down at her lap because she didn't know what to do. 

Aki breathed in and leaned back, "Look I trust you and I need someone that I can tell all my secrets too, someone that would know all the good and bad stuff about me, that's why I was looking for a wife in the first place."

Zima looks up and Aki with his same emotionless face. She still could not get over the feeling that he gave her, the dark and horrible feeling. As if something very bad happened to him, and follows him forever. Zima's hand reached for Aki's face, but he back away and stood up. 

"Why do you keep doing that?" Asked Aki. Zima slowly put her hand back on her lap. 

"I just feel this dark era around you and I can't help it, I want to reach for you and help you," Zima said. Aki stared back at her emotionless, and then slide open the door and left the tea room. He came back 5 minutes later with a sheet of paper and feather pen. He started to write stuff on his paper, dipping his pen into some ink. Zima had no idea what he was doing. 

"Um, what are you doing?"

"I'm writing a proposal to try and move our wedding to today."

Zima eyes widened, "WHAT!", she said standing up quickly. Aki raised his eyebrow. 

"Don't you think, your moving too fast, how is it even possible to move the wedding to today, and -" Aki put his hand up in the air, and Zima stopped talking and looked at him. 

"Who cares when the wedding date is, we are getting married either way so might as well get it over with." Zima didn't say anything, he had a point. 

"Ok but where are we gonna married, and what about guests.", asked Zima.

Aki replied back, "We don't have to get a formal wedding with guests, I could just get the priest here, he signs the marriage papers, and were married. I don't  want a big wedding, I don't like the attention, and I don't really like people in general." Then Aki dropped his pen and looked up at Zima.

"Sorry if you wanted a big fancy wedding, with a lot of people."

"No its fine, I didn't want a big fancy one either. It's nice that we get, to get married a simple way."

Aki look pleased and got up, "I'm glad we agree on another thing. I'm gonna give this paper to the mystery ninja to deliver to the priest, and then later on at night the priest will come and sign it, and then that's it."

"Can I come?" asked Zima with a bright face.

"Come where?" asked Aki with a raised brow. 

"With you to see the mystery ninja."

Aki was confused but muttered yes. Zima jumped up and grabbed Aki's arm. Aki looked at her and she grinned back. He went out the door and in the hallway and then went to the front door of the house. They saw the mystery ninja in all black clothing, only showing his eye, standing at the front door. The mystery ninja bowed and Aki gave him the paper and told him to send it to the priest. The mystery ninja bowed again, and in the speed of light disappeared running with his hands to his sides. 

"Whoa!", exclaimed Zima, "How does he run so fast?"

"He's a ninja, ninjas are trained to run very fast, and fight fast too," Aki replied back.

"Amazing," Zima whispered. Zima let go of Aki arms and faced him. 

"So what do we do know?", she asked. 

Aki stared out the door,  "We wait."

Zima pouted, "But that's so boring."

Aki looked at her confused, "Well then what do you want to do?"

Zima's face lit up, "I wanna watch some of the samurai, and ninja practice combat."

Aki stared at her confused, he really had a strange wife.

 . . .