29

"Mamoru! Please!" Zima yelled banging on the door. 

"No!" Mamoru yelled back inside. 

"Please Mamoru we don't have anyone else to turn too." Zima begged. 

It was midnight, and Zima thought the best person to run too was Mamoru. 

Mamoru opened the door looking at the gang in disgust. "Give me one good reason I should help you low-life's."

"You hate Haunt just as much as we do!" Kaito said stepping forward. "Haunt is emperor now because of Aki's arrest and the only people that can stop him is us. We only need a place to stay for a week quit being a punk."

"Plus if Haunt fully becomes emperor he plans on deporting lots of immigrants that means me and you sailing together back home to South America." Shea told him with her eyebrow up. 

Mamoru rolled his eyes and looked at Zima, "He toke over the palace already?"

Zima nodded.

"Mystery ninjas are following his order?"

Zima nodded.

Mamoru sighed running his hand through his hair and move away from the door. "Come in but don't make a mess!"

Hino looked around the small rented home, "You live in this dump?"

Mamoru glared at him, "Sorry some of us weren't born with rich, royal parents. You guys only have a week here got it."

Zima went over to him and hugged him, at first Mamoru was shocked by the sudden kindness. 

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. We're going to fix this mess soon, and get out of your way." If it wasn't for him they would have been homeless for a week. 

Mamoru and nodded his head. "Its fine, I just have a question." Zima stepped back breaking the hug. 

"Did he really do it?"

"That's none of your business-" Shea started but Zima cut her off. 

"Yes but its a long story." Everyone except Mamoru gasped at Zima's response.

"Mamoru is doing a lot for us allowing us to stay in his place. The least he could know is what is going on." Zima told the group. "Now we should really get some sleep."

"There some couches in the living room and an extra bed upstairs." Said Mamoru. 

Hino and Kaito took the bedroom upstairs, while Zima, Shea, and Ren slept on the couches. 

"You two better not even think about fucking on my bed," Mamoru yelled at them. 

Kaito laughed, while Hino turned red and cursed back at Mamoru.

Back downstairs Ren, Shea, and Zima were fixing the couches so they could sleep on them. 

"Your okay right?" Zima asked Ren concerned, she was referencing what Haunt tried to do to her.

Ren nodded, "Shea came just in time and saved me before he did anything worst, he ripped the bottom part of my dress and hit me when I screamed."

"I'm so sorry." Zima told her hugging her and creasing her hair. "I promise we are going to get rid of him."