9

Zima's head pounded as she tossed and turned on the bed. Aki stepped out to get her more water and some pills for her headache. As Zima waited and wondered if she really was so much out of control last night that Aki won't even let a cup of sake near her again. 'I hope I did not make myself look like a fool,' thought Zima.

Aki then stepped into the hut with more water and pills. His hair was loose and he had no shirt on, just white silky pants. Zima lit up, "Thank you so much," she said, grabbing the glass of water. She swallowed the pill, "sorry for ruining our night at the bar, I still can't remember anything."

Aki sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Its fine, now I know to never give you sake."

"What did I do?" Zima said with a face of wonder.

"I rather not make you feel embarrassed, does your headache feel better," He said leaning in and stroking her hair.

Zima pushed her head into Aki's hand, "I'm feeling a little better." Zima kissed him on the cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck. "What are we going to do today, We leave at night right?" Zima questioned.

Aki looked at her, "Yeah, we leave at night so we have a few hours left to do anything we want."

"What do you want to do?" Zima asked cocking her head to the side. She twirled Aki's hair around her fingers.

"Well, we definitely can't go to the bar," Zima's face fell. "We can go eat at a restaurant for lunch."

Zima Face lit up, "That sounds great." She removed her arms away from Aki and got up, to change into different clothing. She disappeared into the bathroom, but came right back out, holding her kimono from last night, and pinching her nose.

"Aki, why is my kimono from last night covered in puke," she asked with her face scrunched up.

Aki groaned, "Don't make me remember things from last night." 

Zima raised her eyebrow at him.

"Ugh you threw up when I was taking you home from the bar," Aki said scratching the back of his head.

Zima's face filled with embarrassment.

Aki stood up and walked towards her, "don't worry much about it, let's take a bath." Aki took off his pants, and slide it across the floor. He entered the bathroom first and Zima trailed after him. Aki started the water, and took off his underwear and got in. As he sat in the tub, he looked up and saw Zima was still standing near the bathroom door still dressed.

"What's wrong," Aki asked with concern.

Zima scratched her arm, "Nothing just a little shy," Zima slowly pulled over the dress over her head. Aki's cheeks were pink and he got hard by just watching her. He looked away. Zima walked up to the tub in her underwear, as she walked she sat on the edge of the tub. Aki moved closer to her, and took his hands out of the water, and reached out to Zima. He pulled her waist more towards him and unhooked her bra. Zima slid off her underwear, as they both looked into each others eye with passion. Aki slowly helped Zima into the tub of water, and Zima smiled at him shyly. She turned her around and laid her back on his chest. She looked ahead and could see Aki's legs beside her, peeking in the water. His black hair flowed all over the water.

Zima put her hand on Aki's knee, "So can you tell me the story of the dragon on your back, he looks quite fearful."

Aki had put his elbow on the edge of the tube and had his head resting on his hand. "I got it two years ago. I was trying to disguise and change my body in a way that I didn't remember as a child. If I still kept my body the same way as a child, I would remember the things my father did to me as a child. So I grew my hair out and got a big dragon tattooed on my back. I worked out more, and I no longer looked like the little chubby boy with short hair, a stupid smile, and vulnerable face. I choose to have a dragon because it gave me more courage to stand against my father and my enemies."