8

Zima and Aki went back into the hut. Aki was clearly annoyed and felt embarrassed. He couldn't believe he actually tumbled in the water in front of Zima. But at the same time when she was giggling, he felt it was the perfect time to kiss her for the first time, and he did not regret at all. Although he was scared if Zima would notice the bulge in his lower area.

As Zima entered the hut, she untied Aki's hair. He shook himself off, spraying water all over the room. Zima laughed and covered herself, "Watch it!"

Aki took off his shirt and his pants. He was almost naked again and Zima was trying her best not to stare. This was all like a dream. Here was the gorgeous man with a dragon tattoo on his back, beautiful long hair,  wet, and in his underwear. Zima wondered how did she deserve such a man. Aki glanced at her, and next thing Zima saw him take off his underwear.

"Ummm Aki," Zima felt like she about to faint and backed up against the door. All Zima saw was something big, but then kept her eyes on Aki's face.

Aki's face was full of mystery. He walked up to her and put his forehead against hers. He put both of his hands on the sides of her face, holding her head close to his. Zima could hear Aki's breath, he seemed nervous. His eyes were closed, and he was quiet for a minute.

"I'm ready," He said.

Zima automatically knew what he was talking about, "Aki you don't have to rush it."

"No, I feel like this is the perfect time who knows how much free time I will have when we go back to the village." Aki still had his eyes closed.

Zima took Aki's hand off her and led him to the bed. He laid on the bed first.  Zima saw that Aki was unexpectedly big, and hard. She tried not to stare worrying that would make Aki feel uncomfortable. Zima slowly climbed on top of him, "You don't mind if I'm on top?"

Aki brought Zima hips closer to him, "I didn't want to be on top anyway."

"Okay just tell me if there is any time you want me to stop, or  just anytime you feel like there is a red flag." Zima just wanted to play everything safe first, Aki nodded. 

Zima slowly pushed herself into Aki, slowly rid him. She heard Aki moaning, went faster. She then took off her dress she was wearing and saw Aki's eye's flicker. When Aki saw her fully naked his face was emotionless, Zima felt him inside her get harder. He leaned up and pulled Zima closer to his chest. Her breasts pressed against his chest and Zima felt him get even harder. 'He is really turned on,' thought Zima. Zima moaned a little louder than Aki, and went faster, digging her nails into his back. Aki winced in pain.

"Oh sorry!" Zima said moving her hands away from his back.

"It's fine, I'm okay," Aki kissed her softy, starting from her neck traveling up to her lips. Zima could not think of a time more perfect than this one. He moved his hand to her breast and played with her nipples. All of a sudden Aki felt some wet liquid coming not from him but her. 'Guess she is sensitive over there,' Aki thought. Zima moaned and held onto his back, and was careful not to hurt him. Aki slowly laid his back on the bed, while kissing Zima. He pulled apart from her, to catch his breath. Zima climbed off and laid down next to him. After five minutes of them of just deeply breathing Aki finally spoke.

"I'm very happy you were my first," Aki said. Zima smiled and played with his hair. Aki stared at her, they were both sweaty and tried.

"It's only morning and I'm tired," Aki said staring up at the ceiling.

Zima stroked his cheek, "Well we are not at work, we are on our honeymoon, we can sleep as much as we want."

Aki moved closer to Zima and put his head near her chest. Zima traced her hands on his back. They both eventually fell asleep.