18

Zima and Aki both woke up from hearing loud noises from downstairs.

"Ugh what the hell could that be?" Asked a sleepy and grumpy Aki.

Zima rubbed her eyes, "I'm not sure but it sounds like Kaito, let's go downstairs and see." Zima looked around the bed and floor. "Now if only I can find my clothes," she said. Aki looked around the room too and handed her some pants and a shirt.

"Ah! Thanks!" She said putting on her underwear and clothes. Zima waited for Aki to put his robe on, and they both went downstairs to see what the commotion was about.

Kaito was in the living room, bowls of cereal and milk were spilled on the floor. The living room looked a mess. He was laying down reading and then let out a loud burp. Zima turned to the left side of the room and saw a very upset looking Umi.

"Lord Aki, I'm so sorry you have to see this mess, I've been trying to get this young man to clean after himself but-" Umi was trying to explain but Kaito interrupted her.

"You're literally the housemaid it's your job, to clean. Whats the point of having a housemaid if you have to clean after yourself," Kaito said. "Ugh can you guys do something with her, she's been nagging me all morning."

Umi gritted her teeth, "Why you little brat. I serve only Lord Aki and Lady Zima. You have to clean after yourself because I don't serve you."

Aki sighed, 'he's only been here for one day and he manages to start this much trouble in less than 24 hours. Still, the same troublemaker like he was during school' He thought.

Zima breathed in, "Umi he's our guest so he shouldn't be cleaning."

"Thank you," Kaito said satisfied.

"BUT!" Zima yelled, throwing Kaito off. "That does not give you the right to act so obnoxiously, I mean look at the mess you made and speak to Umi with some respect. Umi you go fix up breakfast for me and Aki, Kaito will clean this up since he wants to abuse his privilege here staying with us."

Kaito looked at Zima bewildered. "Fuck you guys, I'm not cleaning this up. You literally hired a whole person right there just for cleaning so no matter what big of the mess is, she should do it because that's literally her job."

'This is gonna be a long day,' Aki thought, while Zima and Kaito were yelling at each other.

Aki placed his hand on Zima's shoulder, "you get ready for school, I'll deal with this."

Zima was hesitant but wished Aki good luck, as she went back upstairs to take a shower.

"Umi you can go to and fix breakfast," Aki told her. Umi nodded and bowed and went to the kitchen, Kaito frowned.

"You gotta be kidding me, this is bullshit," Kaito said getting up to walk out the room.

"And where do you think you're going?" asked Aki.

"I'm gonna take a nap," Kaito said.

"First of its only morning and you're already going to take a nap, and second your not doing anything after you clean this up. Seriously did you make this mess on purpose just to annoy Umi."

Kaito groaned, "Come on Aki it's too early for this crap, don't give me this bull."

Aki was already walking away as Kaito complained. "Look I have to get ready for the day, clean this mess up and don't start being difficult already."

Kaito groaned and turned away for Aki.

Aki went up the stairs and opened his bedroom door. Zima was standing with her towel drying herself after coming from the shower. She jumped when she heard the door opened.