23

Zima, Hino, Kaito, Ren, Shin, and Shea were all anxious waiting in the waiting room in the hospital. Aki was rushed to the hospital once he passed out on stage. The rest of the crew has was told by the doctor to wait in the waiting room before they could see Aki. 

"Man its been two hours already what the hell is going on," Hino complained slumping down in the waiting room couch. 

Zima was pacing, back and forth worried while everyone else was seated. 

Finally a doctor stepped from double doors. Zima rushed to him, while everyone else stood up. 

"Please tell me its not something serious," Zima said worried in the face.

"He's awake, I think I found whats triggering his headaches but he first demanded for all of you to see him before I shared any news," The doctor said.

Zima smiled, 'typical of him even being harsh with a doctor.'

The doctor guided them past the doubled doors, and into the a room. Aki was laying on a white bed, a blanket over him, and his hair untied. He looked tired, and had a bags under his eyes. A strange machine she never seen before was hooked near him. 

Zima quickly walked up to him but didn't hug him because she wasn't sure if that would hurt or not. She placed her hand on his cheek. 

"You scared me to death back there," Zima told him.

"I'm fine," Aki said wearily and held her hand that was resting on his cheek. "I'm glad to see all of you here."

"We're just glad your alright," Hino said. Shin and Shea bowed. Ren was silent but smiled at Aki when he locked eyes with her. This family was truly turning into something beautiful. 

The doctor shut the door and suddenly the atmosphere turned serious. 

"I'm trusting that since you demanded these people to see you immediately that they can be trusted with the information I'm about to tell you, Lord Aki," The doctor said. 

Aki nodded and sat up slowly, he moved down the bed to give Zima space to sit. "Yes please begin," He said nodding, and everyone had their full-attention on the doctor. 

"Unfortunately this type of case I don't think I have the medicine for or even full knowledge on. But Lord Aki you have a ability, a special ability that comes from your chakra. Those headaches weren't actually headaches, it was the chakra pressure in your head. When I took a look at what was going on in your brain your chakra pressure was so high, its the reason behind the pain, and causing you to pass out." 

"What's chakra pressure," Zima asked.

"The amount of chakra moving in and out your body, and the speed as well. The regular amount of chakra pressure is its flowing a good speed and producing a good amount, but Lord Aki is flowing incredibly fast and producing a huge amount. Moving too slow or too fast isn't healthy and can cause pain. Usually the reason behind chakra moving too slow is from someone dying from a fight or losing a fight. Usually the reason behind chakra moving too fast it due to an ability or power up. Lord Aki isn't a ninja so I don't see the reason why he would take power up, and the chakra type that he has is unidentifiable so it must be an ability."

"Do you know what type of ability it could be?" Shin asked.

"No its impossible to identify unless Lord Aki performs it but I do know someone who you can refer too for this type of case," The doctor went over to his desk and pulled out a map.