27

Zima and Aki woke up from hearing Ren and Hino bicker.

"YOU LOUSY SON OF A-" Ren was shouting.

Zima rolled out of bed wondering what the hell they could be up arguing about already.

"MOVE ALL OF YOUR CRAP OUT OF ME AND KAITO'S SPACE YOU WITCH!" Shouted Hino back at her.

"Guys the sun is not even up yet and your ready to kill each other," mumbled Shea in her pillow.

Aki got out of bed and was the first to use the shower in the only bathroom in the cabin. Everyone else waited patiently while eating breakfast, served downstairs.

"Whew I'm glad were heading home, i'm sorry but this freezing cold weather isn't cutting it for me." said Hino taking a bit from his breakfast.

"Soon in a few months the village is going to start getting chilly," Shea told him raising her eyebrow.

Irene came in from outside, she was dressed for the cold, and was holding a bunch of newspaper, and grinning. She set the newspaper down in front of the group, right on the table they were having breakfast.

"What's all this crap?" Hino asked annoyed.

Irene laughed, "You should take a look at it yourself, you guys not only kill bears but your own parents too."

"What are you even saying, your still mad about the bear." Kaito said grabbing a paper from the table.

Shea and Zima looked at each other immediately, and then to the papers on the table.

Ren read the headline of a newspaper out-loud, "It says, Village of Grace emperor Aki Ota to be arrested once back home, and is a suspect to the murder of the last late emperor, and last late empress." Ren eyes expanded in shock, and so did Kaito, and Hino's.

"I thought mom and dad just died from sickness." Hino said and he turned his head to see Zima and Shea eyeing the paper and not saying a word.

"What the hell is going on!" Hino said standing up and yelling at the two women. "You know something that we don't, tell us what the hell is going on."

Zima gulped, she couldn't tell tell them. She promised Aki some stuff stay between him and her and the only other person that knew of that planned murder at the table is Shea.

"How the hell did they manage to find out..." Shea was struck with shock not knowing what to say. The fact this news reached all the way to Russia must mean that this is what everyone is talking about in Japan. How is Shin handling this?

"ANSWER ME!" Yelled, Hino with his fists balled to his sides.

Just then Aki came downstairs in a kimono with his jacket for the cold weather in his hand. "Hino why are you making such a ruckus." Once Aki looked at the group and noticed the serious face expressions he knew something was up.

The second thing he noticed was the papers, before he could even read them, Hino interrupted his thoughts.

"Did you kill mom and dad?" Hino asked sternly.

Aki stared at him emotionless, and didn't respond.

"DID YOU KILL MOM AND DAD!" Hino yelled this time throwing a paper at Aki which landed on his chest. Aki picked up the paper and read the headline, a picture of him was shown above and above the bold words next to a picture of his parents.

"Aki why don't we go upstairs, and-" Zima started but he cut her off.

"Yes, I did. With the help of a few housemaids I did it." He said staring right at Hino, like he was staring into his soul. "And I don't even regret it at all. I tired my best to cover my tracks but this ended up happening anyway. I don't regret it at all, I don't care if I have to sit in jail cell for the rest of my life, because what father did me, to us as a family, to women and children was disgusting and nobody tried to help us, not even our own mother. I would poison every single one of there meals again without hesitation, because what I faced, Kaito faced, you faced, and Ren faced, is much worst then sitting in a jail cell. Those two sad excuses of parents is worth the risk of being in jailed forever."