17

Zima was back at the house with Shea. She was sitting in one of the living rooms with Aki and told him everything about the encounter with Kaito. Shea was holding onto Kaito and watching him outside in the front of the house, Aki still hasn't met him yet. Zima wanted to tell Aki everything first so he was prepared to see his ex-friend that he hasn't seen in years.

"My god this is all happening at the worst timing," Aki said stressed out.

Zima put her hand on his shoulder, "If you're not ready to see him today, then I could tell Shea to-"

"No." Aki interrupted her. "I been waiting so long to see him again, I won't let this chance go away."

Zima smiled and got up, taking Aki's hand, and leading him outside. Shea had Kaito tied up and he was sitting and laying his back against a pillar in front of the house.

It looked like the two of them were arguing.

"You piece of shit, trying to paint yourself like the only victim of the whole situation. Everyone was hurting not just you. After all these years gone you haven't changed at all." Shea shouted at him.

"Oh fuck off, I was hurt, and so was Hino and when we needed help the most all Aki could do was be a coward and a selfish bastard like he-"

Zima cleared her throat which stopped Kaito from finishing his sentence and turn his head to Zima.

Aki and Kaito's eyes locked, and everyone was silent for about a minute.

Kaito was the one who deiced to break the silence. "Whats wrong cat got your tongue coward, why am I not surprised you banish me away from this village, then one day wake up to track me down, and then when you meet me face to face and you have nothing to say."

Shea was about to hit him, but Zima shouted at Shea to stop. Zima walked to Shea, and took her hand, "Why don't we give them some privacy and wait in the tea room."

Shea glared at Kaito but followed Zima back inside.

"Lord Aki if he tries anything funky just scream," Shea said. Kaito rolled his eyes. Zima and Shea walked back inside.

Once Aki heard the front door close he walked over to Kaito.

Kaito laughed, "What are you gonna do, hit me?"

But all Aki did was reach over and remove the tight ropes Shea tied on Kaito's body, and wrist.

"I trust you not to run away, or make any sudden attacks," Aki said.

Kaito looked at him strangely and stretched once he was free from the ropes. He stood facing Aki, and before doing anything punched Aki right in the face.

Aki fell from the impact of the punch but he didn't yell in pain or show any expression that he was hurt. He didn't want Shea or Zima barging in here. This was his battle for him to fight.

"3" Kaito snarled.

Aki was slowly getting up.

"3 fucking years," Kaito spat.

"You think I owe you an apology," Aki felt his bottom lip, he was bleeding there.

"You owe more than an apology, fuck you and your disgusting father." Kaito walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his kimono.

"While me and your brother were running for safety, a place that was warm, sometimes having nothing to eat. You were here in your pretty kimono, with your ninjas, ignoring the damage that your father did to children like me, to your brother, you didn't bat your eyes at us, and then you couldn't handle the fact that your brother liked me, liked men. So you banished me from the village when you saw us laying together."