26

Zima looked around her surroundings. She was no longer in the Cabin with Aki and Lady Olga. It was night and she was in an open field. Grass was all around her, then she spotted a tree. Right next to the tree was a Lion, it was laying downing and staring at her. 

Zima backed up not sure what to do. She wasn't sure if it would attack her, or ignore her. 

"No need to be scared," Said the lion.

Zima gasped, "YOU JUST TALKED!" She yelled pointing at the lion. 

"Yes now come here, you must be the human holder for me." The lion wiggled its tail back and forth. 

Zima gulped, and walked towards it. 

"My name is Jasmine. You are quiet the beauty, such dark skin. African decent?" Asked Jasmine

Zima nodded. 

"There isn't any reason to fear me, I'm your protector. The stone of beasts protects its holder, not goes against it." The Lion walked around Zima. "We must finish this process of sealing me into you quick so you can go back home but your name?"

"Zima," Zima said. "Zima Bibsbebe Nabya."

Jasmine nodded and walk around Zima, waving her tail around. She put her paw on Zima's forehead, and Zima blinked and found herself back in the cabin. 

Aki and the rest of the crew were staring at her waiting for an explanation. 

"Did anything hurt, what did you see?" Asked Hino. 

Zima shook her head and stood up. She didn't feel any different she just felt normal. 

"Jasmine has been sealed, your officially the human holder for her. You all may sleep upstairs and be ready to leave for home in the morning tomorrow." Lady Olga told them in her rocking chair. 

They all nodded at her and went upstairs to see the rooms. They was just one big room, that they all had to share. 

"Ugh great, no privacy." Complained Hino. 

'Packing up all those condoms was pointless,' thought Kaito. He moved and jumped on the nearest bed, Hino laid down next to him. 

Zima smiled softy at Aki who looked exhausted. "Let's rest before you pass out."

Ren and Shea got their owns beds, while Zima and Aki shared one. 

Everyone was asleep that night but Aki and Zima.

"Psst," Aki whispered to Zima. 

Zima turned around to him confusion written on her face.

"Wanna step out a bit I can't sleep," Aki told her. 

Zima nodded, "I can't sleep either." 

They both got up and walked out the room, they dressed in their winter clothes and stepped out the cabin. 

Zima was admiring the snow falling on the ground. 

"Its so cold but beautiful," Zima said letting a snow drop fall into her mouth. 

"It snows a few times during winter in the village of Grace, so you'll be seeing this more," he told her. "But some other villages in Japan the snow amount is insane."

"I grew up where its hot 24/7 so this is new to me," She said walking up to him and kissing him on the lips. 

"Have you ever celebrated Christmas?" he asked her. 

Zima shook her head, "I wish. I never got to celebrate any holidays beside boring religious or traditional ones. " 

"You'll love Christmas season, its cold but the gifts and bonding is great." He wiped some snow off her face. "I had some of the best memories with my siblings on Christmas."