13

Hapa was setting up for the first day of school for his new beginner ninja students that were coming. Already a few students were in his classroom. He was nervous. This wasn't his first time teaching beginner's it just he never had someone so important as the empress of his village end up being one of his students. Even though clearly yesterday he saw that Lady Zima was very kind, Lord Aki is very different, and would probably tear his head off if he ever scolded at Zima. The rumors that he has been hearing around town was that Lord Aki was very protective of Zima, and their relationship was a match made in heaven. Hapa was happy that Lord Aki finally settled down with someone but now the village was going to deal with the overprotective Aki.

Kage Rin already told Hapa how the council meeting when yesterday, and it sounded like Aki was very strict in making sure Zima was safe.

"He would not let me or shogun get a word out of mouths. This woman means everything to him. Good luck teaching her and your students this year." That was the last thing Kage Rin told him before he headed off to work.

Hapa turned around and saw more students coming from inside the classroom. He saw some familiar faces and some new faces. Hapa went to the door and started welcoming in students. Almost everybody looked miserable and tired it was Monday and the first day of school. Hapa tired to spot Lady Zima in the hallway, but he could not find her.

'Does she know that I hold students back after class if they are late' Hapa said to himself. The bell was going to ring soon, and Hapa was seeing all different type of students except for Lady Zima. Then the bell rung, with meant class started, and anyone that came after the bell was officially late.

Hapa signed, 'Great I have to already hold the empress of my village after school because she is late, I hope Shea has nothing to do with this'.

. . .

"SHEA! COME ON I'M ALREADY LATE BECAUSE OF YOU!" Zima shouted running towards the direction of the academy.

Shea trailed behind her, "You need to relax all we did was stop by a place for breakfast. Besides your the empress, your married to Lord Aki. You can be late to whenever you want."

Zima turned around and glared at her, "I told Hapa-sensei to not be easy on me, and he promised to be strict to me as much as he is with his other students. So because of you and your breakfast, I already have my first teacher disappointed in me."

Shea rolled her eyes, "You'll be fine, especially in that cute little ninja outfit of yours."

Zima blushed, "Stop it now come on we are almost there."

Zima and Shea turned the corner and entered the school building. They noticed the halls were empty, which meant everyone was in their classes.

Zima went to Hapa's sensei classroom door and peered in the window. Yesterday the classroom had no one sitting in a seat when Zima looked inside this time, almost all the seats were taken by twelve, and thirteen-year-olds of all different races. She saw Hapa standing in front of the classroom, and talking with a finger in the air. Zima automatically felt nervous.

She turned around and looked at Shea, "What do we do now?" she asked.

Shea grinned, "Well we can't stand outside his door forever." Shea banged on his door very loudly, and before Zima could react. The door opened, and Shea pushed Zima inside.

"Shea! NO!" Zima shouted, but it was all too late. The door was shut once Zima was pushed in the classroom. Zima turned around and saw Shea grinning through the window. Shea gave Zima one wave before running out of view by the window.