24

The carriage was set with everyone's belongings that afternoon. Everything was set an planned.

After delivering a message to the people Shin had moved his stuff into the palace since he would be left in charge during Aki's trip. The afternoon was here Aki and the crew was set to leave any minute now, and Shin was insanely anxious waiting for them near the carriage. Zima was the first to be outside, and just by glancing at Shin she could tell he was nervous holding the responsibility of the village while they were going to be gone.

"Hey," She said placing her hand on Shin's shoulder and having him turn around to face her. "Your going to be amazing there is a reason why Aki choose you to watch the village while we are going to be gone." 

Shin bowed to her, and smiled at her, "I appreciate your words Lady Zima and I vow to protect the village with my life, while you are gone."

Zima gave him a hug. At first Shin was shocked but then he soften up, and hugged her back. Zima took a step back and let go. "I now you will," she told him and went to the carriage.

There was two carriages not everyone was going to fit in one so there to be two. Zima, Aki in the first carriage, while Ren, Hino, and Kaito in the second. Shea was going to be controlling one of the horses. The carriage was going to take them to a bay at Japan first, and then from there they would take a boat to Russia, and another carriage ride to the specific town in Russia they were going to. Indeed it was going to be a long trip, but so far things were going faster than planned.

Aki came out the palace next, with Hino, Kaito, and Ren trailed behind each other. Each carrying their luggage and putting in the back parts of the carriage.

Shin bowed at all of them, as they each got into the carriage.

Aki approached him, "I know you will do a good job, don't look so nervous."

Shin was practically in tears, "Thank you, Lord Aki. Return safely."

Aki nodded, and climbed into the carriage.

Shea got onto a horse and started to get them moving before they reached the palace gates she shouted at Shin, "We'll be back before you know it old man, so don't worry!"

Shin laughed watching the horses leave the palace gates, and went straight to work on the missing item, and scheduling a council meeting.

. . .

It was a two hour ride in the carriage to the bay up north in Japan. Most of the ride so far was everyone sleeping or looking out the window. Aki was reading his novel most of time, while Zima held on his hand.

Shea jumped off one of the horses to tell them they have arrived. Everyone climbed out the carriage and searched out the area. Their indeed was a ship ready for them. Shea was collecting their luggage's from the carriage to put on the ship.

"Well lets get on board." Kaito said leading them, as the climbed the boat. The boat was newly built and medium size. It was brown, and had several rooms in it.

"Now this is way more better than that lousy carriage," Hino said running into one of the rooms.

Ren had her own room, Zima and Aki shared, and Hino and Kaito shared. Shea had her own room as well.

"Ok but who's the captain?" Zima asked once all her stuff were down.

"Me as well," Shea said jumping in-front of Zima. "I learned how sail a boat a while back, and have done it many times for Lord Aki when he was going to different countries."