28

Zima was the first one up and ready the next day. She was too anxious to see Aki and get some answers. Shin was with her at the breakfast table.

"Don't worry to much Lady Zima, we will get Aki out of this mess." Shin told her, "Now please eat."

Zima hands were shaking and she slowly too bites of her breakfast. Ren, Kaito, and Hino came downstairs to join for breakfast. Shin and Zima were already finished eating.

Zima anxiously went to the tea room  while she would wait for them to finish.

"Please hurry," Shin told them. "Lady Zima is quit anxious today, and wants to set to see Lord Aki as soon as possible." Shin told them. They nodded and went to there meal.

. . .

The cell Aki was in was small. There was an open toilet, and a bed. His food he was suppose to eat last night was in-front of him untouched. All night Aki didn't sleep. What if this was going to end up being his permanent home. The Justice courts of Japan were the law rulers that made sure emperors and empress of different villages in Japan didn't commit crimes that were corrupt. Things such a corruption were what they focused on and keeping emperors and empresses in check. It humors Aki how the justice courts never found about his fathers crimes, but manage to find out his.

Suddenly the door opened, and a prison guard came in. "You have visitors."

The guard walked behind him, leading him to another room, where he found Zima, with the rest of the gang.

Zima ran to him and hugged him. He kissed her forehead.

"How has it been so far?" Zima asked.

"Ugh tiresome." Aki replied.

"Shin has brought a lawyer," Zima said. "Your court date is next week. Were trying to see if you can least stay home in the palace till the court date and not just in a jail cell."

Aki nodded, "Thank you. I also need a favor from you."

"What is it," Zima asked.

"Unfortunately I'm not allowed to bathe by myself, its either the guards do it for me or someone else. They won't let me bathe by myself because they think I will try to escape."

Zima smiled, "Of course I'll help you with that."

Aki face turned red, and he went to great the rest of the crew.

"What lawyer did you get?" Aki asked Shin.

"Aika." Shin replied to him back.

Aika was good but was she good enough to fix this big of  a mess.

"She is on her way and well soon need to talk to you." Shin told him.

Before Aki could answer he suddenly heard clapping from behind him. Everyone turned around to see who it was.

Haunt, with a big smirk on his face.

Shea and Kaito immediately drew there weapons out. Ren and Hino glared at the man. Zima was the only one confused.

"I forgot Lady Zima, you are only one who hasn't met Haunt yet, this is him." Shin told her in disgust.