25

The blue-haired woman was giving the group a death stare. The polar bears all around them snapped their teeth and them coming closer and closer.

"You don't understand your bear was charging at us ready to attack, we had to defend ourselves." Zima shouted at the woman anxiously.

"Yeah!" Hino shouted raising his fist up. "What were we suppose to do just let it eat us?"

"Yes! You disgusting vermin," The woman shouted back at them. She had a thick Russian accent, and wore heavy blue winter clothing. Her boots were huge, and she had snow covering her eyelashes. Her skin was pale, and her cheeks were red.

"Oh don't tell me your one of those 'animals over people' type of person. Here we go with this crap." Hino said rolling his eyes.

The woman glared at him.

"Enough!" Aki yelled at his brother. Hino pouted, crossing his arms and looking away from Aki. Aki then turned to face the woman, "Are you Lady Olga? The reason we were even in this forest to begin with is because we are looking for Lady Olga." Aki told her sternly.

"What business do you have with my mother?" The woman asked suspiciously squinting her eyes. 

"She's your mother?" Zima asked.

"Yes!" The woman snapped. "You better state your business quickly before I have all these bears enjoy you for dinner."

Shea and Kaito tightened their grips on their swords, nodding at each other.

The woman laughed, "You seriously think you two can take on twenty, five hundred pound bears."

"Don't worry you won't have to see us do it as long as they keep their distance." Shea said with a smirk.

The woman balled her fists, "Why you-"

"We're from the Village of Grace in Japan!" Zima yelled cutting her off. "We need to see Lady Olga because my husband Aki has been sick, having really bad headaches, and even passed out two days ago. We seen a doctor and he was talking about chakra pressure, and that his chakra was undefinable and he might have an unique ability. The doctor told us to urgently come here and find Lady Olga for her help. So please if its left untreated he could die. We're sorry about your bear but you have to understand it charged at us first ready to attack."

The woman relaxed and didn't look so angry anymore. She was hesitant but gave in. "Fine. Follow me." The bears got away from the group, and started to follow their leader.

Zima, Hino, Ren, Kaito, Aki, and Shea all stayed close together.

"Thank you." Aki told Zima.

"What for?" Zima asked.

"You saved or butts back there, and handle the situation well. Meanwhile Shea you shouldn't have said a threat." He said turning to Shea and looking at her disappointed.

"I couldn't help it she was acting so high and mighty, and I kinda wanted a challenge fighting all those bears." She said with her arms behind her back whistling.

"I wouldn't mind watching that. I always hated the animal over people type of person." Hino added.

"Not so loud before she hears us and we end with another problem." Kaito whispered.

They walked until they came to a sudden halt. The bears laid on the ground and moved to the side. In-front of them was a small cabin. The woman went ahead and opened the front door, allowing the rest of the crew to come in.

Inside the cabin was warm, a fire, some seats and logs. Someone was sitting in a rocky chair near the fireplace.

"Irene who are these guests you brought in today. My, My, So many." It was elderly woman in the rocking chair. She didn't turn to face them yet.