Chapter 40

Sarah
"Come." I say and take Jack's hand. Gently pulling him towards the house.

Once inside we move as quietly as we can, mum is most likely awake upstairs, reading. Gaining her attention is not something I want to do right now.

After we have discarded us of our jackets and shoes, I seize Jack's hand once more. He gives me a surprised and curious look, not entirely understanding where I am going with this.

I give him a little sneaky smile and tug him towards the stairs.

Once upstairs, I lead him to my room, making his eyebrows shoot up in surprise. Turning on the lights, I indicate for him to sit down, which he does... on my bed.

Oh boy.

"Stay." I demand and then head out to mum's room. Her door is slightly ajar and light is streaming out.

"Hi, we're home." I greet her, stepping inside.

I was right, she is reading and now she is looking up as I enter.

"Hi, honey, how was the movie?"

"Horrible." I sigh with a shrug and she smiles, she knows how much I hate horror movies.

"That's too bad. Where's Jack?"

"I think he went to bed and that's where I'm headed too. Uh, not his bed... My bed." Wow, great way to act casual, you idiot. Before I can make an even bigger mess I bite my lip and a blush spreads over my cheeks.

I don't like lying to my mum, but I rather do that than tell her what is really going on. Though it makes me all edgy and clumsy. It is a wonder she doesn't see right though it. Maybe she does, I might be the one who is fooled whilst trying to fool her. She does not give away any signs though, so hopefully she has no clue about what is going between Jack and I.

"I understand, sweetheart," mum says with a laugh. "Good night, Sarah."

"Night mum." I say and walk over to kiss her cheek. Hurriedly, I walk back to my room and close the door behind me, letting out a relieved sigh and shaking my head. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Next time, just shut up and smile. Or like those penguins say in Madagascar, just smile and wave boys. Yeah, because that would have been so much better if I walked into her roomed with a smile, waved at her and then went away. She probably would have put me up for one of her sessions then... However that could have gone better. I am such an idiot.

"What's going on?" Jack's voice makes me jump, I had completely forgotten about him and my earlier thoughts come back to mind. I instantly blush as they do so and look down at my feet.

Walking over to me with a puzzled look, Jack puts a lock behind my ear.

"Well you know that we talked about the different bases...? I thought that we could complete the second one." I say shyly and blush. Feeling like a stop light.

Jack's lips forms as an O when he understands and then he smiles in an incredibly sexy way. He does not need a second time to think this through and gets a very determined look on his face.

"Second base eh? Now that's something I've been waiting for," he purrs and drags me to the bed. Pushing me down into it, he hovers over me and catches my lips with his.

I can't help but feel nervous, but at the same time excited as hell. I cannot believe that this is happening and it is happening fast. At least right now.

Our tongues tangle up and Jack's hands start to wander up my body. Starting at my thighs. Slowly stroking their way up to the bottom of my t-shirt, where one of them sneak inside. The other is placed above my head to ease his balance as he leans over me. The feeling of Jack's hand on my naked skin is arousing and like a wake up call. Suddenly all my nerves are awaken and registering every single movement he makes.