Chapter 46

Sarah
I slam the door to my bedroom shut. There is no words for the anger I feel at the moment. My whole body is trembling and I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

Jack Davis is the biggest jerk on the planet!

He has got worse mood swings than a pregnant woman. Just this morning he was loving and caring and then, BAM, he turns into the asshole of the year. What the hell is his bloody problem? Is he really that pissed off because I asked him to give me a break? I didn't even mean it that way.

Which I told him... But does he listen? No, why would he? He has got more important things to keep in his mind, like what size Megan Fox's boobs are.

Tears are starting to build up in my eyes and I harshly wipe them away. Truth is I have been waiting all day for Jack to get home and when he finally does he calls me a bitch. I expected him to be like he was this morning, but why would he? He i not the caring guy and that is why I shouldn't expect him to be it. I don't know why I expect him to act differently. Truth be told every time he acts like he did this morning, I am thrown off by surprise and fear that aliens might have abducted the real Jack.

I don't get why he became so mad about my comment though. I only asked him to other things than kissing and stuff. I want to do fun stuff too.

Not that I don't enjoy my intimate time with Jack, trust me I do.

I do, so much.

I just want to get to know him on another level too. Which might completely stupid by me, but I have kind of set my mind on dating Jack Davis.

It is also set on that he might actually like me, which probably is a complete lie. I am too adjusted to that thought nevertheless, so changing my mind is barely possible. With a grunt I sit down in my big bed and boringly look around the room.

I'm still furiously mad at Jack and feel like kicking him in the stomach, although that would only be bad. Instead I turn on my XBOX 360 and start up CoD.

If I can't kick the idiot next door in the nuts, I might as well kill some imaginary guys on my TV. I can just pretend that they wear Jack's head and the satisfaction of hurting them will be ten times better.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not a violent person. I am not actually considering kicking Jack on the nuts. Maybe just a tad bit.

I barely get to play half an hour before there is a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say loudly as I make a head shot on one of the zombies.

I quickly look up from the TV to see who it is that was knocking and my knuckles whiten when I see Jack standing in my room.

"What do you want?" I ask with a clipped tone and turn my focus back to TV.

If he wants to be nonchalant to me, then I will be same right back at him.

"What are you doing?" He asks softly.

"What the hell does it look like I'm doing?" I snap and shoot down a zombie with full power, using way too many bullets.

"It looks like those zombies are being brutally killed by a woman with PMS."

"Very funny. Now please leave if you don't have anything better to say."

"Oh, but I do have better things to say." Jack says huskily and I frown at him, tearing my eyes away from the TV.

I have a hard time resisting him normally, but when he uses that voice he makes my whole body tremble. Trying to focus, I turn my eyes back at the TV. Suddenly Jack sits down next to me in my bed. I am sitting at one of the ends facing one the walls opposite of the TV.