Chapter 55

Sarah
When I awake the second time I am alone in the bed, Jack is nowhere in sight. Feeling a bit alone after last nights encounter and the cuddling this morning, I quickly get dressed and start my search for him. I settle with my yoga pants and as I am starting to put on a top, I notice Jack's t-shirt lying on the floor. Without any second thoughts I pick it up and put it on. It smells just like Jack and I feel really comfortable using his clothes.

Once I reach the bottom floor I head towards the kitchen, but Jack's not there.

"Jack?" I call out, but get no answer. Where could he be? A strange anxious feeling emerges in my stomach, but I decide not to listen to it. He's probably at the store or something.

~

Jack
"You actually did it?"

"I did." I tell Daniel for the hundredth time.

"How do I know that you aren't lying?"

"Dan, do you honestly believe that I would lie about something like this?"

"Without a doubt."

"Alright, well I have proof." I tell him and bring out my phone. "See for yourself."

I hand him the phone and let him look through the pictures of Sarah that I took this morning before I left. The photos are... well highly inappropriate, so to speak. They show some parts of Sarah that no one but me should see, yet here I am showing her off to Dan.

"Damn, man, you actually screwed her!" Daniel exclaims when he sees the pictures. "Well done, mate. I actually didn't think you would succeed with this one, but you sure know your stuff."

"Yeah, apparently." I huff, feeling slightly uneasy about Dan's 'compliment'.

"Well, here is the money as promised." He says and hands me his share of the bet.

"It was nice doing business with you." I joke in an attempt to lighten my own mood.

"Do you have any plans now?" Daniel asks.

"Not really, maybe we should pay Duncan a visit? We haven't been there for a while now." I point out and Daniel nods in agreement.

"Duncan it is then." He agrees and we head towards the car.

It was good that we went to see Duncan, now I finally feel like I have a heads up about what is going on. Dan decided to stay, but I have to get back home so Sarah doesn't get too suspicious. I bet she is feeling pretty left alone since I was gone before she even woke up this morning. Guilt erupts in my stomach and spreads through my body.

I shouldn't have shown Dan those pictures, it wasn't right. I am the only one that should see that side of Sarah, she trusted me.

I give up a tired sigh and wipe my hand across my face.

She is so easy to manipulate. Way too easy. I know that I am good at getting it on with girls, but Sarah wasn't supposed to be one of them. She was supposed to resist my attempts to fuck her, she wouldn't have sex with someone unless she really liked that person. That's something I have learned over the few weeks I have known her and that means that she likes me.

Fuck.

~

Sarah
More than half of the day has passed and Jack still hasn't come home. To say that I am slightly concerned would be a complete lie, I am utterly worried. Why would he leave? Did I do something wrong? I am a beginner, he couldn't possibly have expected that much from me. I know it probably wasn't that great, but I thought he would understand that.