Chapter 62

Jack
"You're joking." Miles leans back in his seat, as he hears what I have to tell, unable to believe what he is hearing. The shocked expression on his face is highly amusing, I can't help but laugh.

"I am telling you, she went down on me." I chuckle and drag my hand through my hair. Miles face is still showing signs of doubt. In fact, that is the only sign it is showing.

"You mean that Sarah Reed, the number one prude, gave you a blow job?" He repeats doubtfully with a frown. He simply can not believe that Sarah would do such a thing.

"Yes, like I said." I chuckle and lean forward, putting my elbows on the table. "And let me tell you, she's actually quite good. She needs some teaching, but damn her mouth..." I tell him with a wicked grin.

"Seriously?" Miles is still doubtful. "Reed actually went down on you? Without any complaint or nothing? She just blew you like all the others?"

"Well, she demanded the same treatment in return." I say with a little shrug. "Which I gladly gave her." As I speak, Daniel joins us where we are seated in the cafeteria.

"Gave who what treatment? What are you dickheads talking about?" He asks as he sits down next to me.

"Hello to you too." Miles rolls his eyes at Dan. "We were talking about Reed."

"Reed? What's she done now to piss you off?" Dan turns to me.

"Nothing, in fact she went down on Jack yesterday." Miles inform him and Dan's eyebrows shoot up.

"She did what now?" He asks stunned and looks between the two of us.

"She blew him." Miles repeats with a chuckle. Daniel is reacting the exact same way he was.

"Look, you two pieces of shitheads, she blew and it was good, now can we get on with it?" I say, starting to feel tired of their prejudice towards Sarah. Not that I don't have it myself, however I don't like them talking about her. At least not Daniel.

"So basically you are saying that Reed sucked your cock?" Daniel asks me, looking just as doubtful as Miles did a few minutes ago.

"Yeah so?" I ask indifferently.

"I thought she was history? You fucked her more than once, isn't that enough?"

"We live in the same house, Dan, it's quite hard to just get rid of her." I point out the obvious, keeping out the part of me wanting to do more with Sarah.

"Yeah, but you don't have to make her fuck you in the mouth. Just ignore her and everything will get back to normal. You can't hold on to Reed, man. The bet is over, you won, now move on." Daniel says and then turn to Miles to talk about some unimportant shit. I just keep quiet. Obviously Daniel and I have our disagreement about Sarah, and I believe that this might be troublesome for me in the future.

~

Sarah
"Hey, how's your day been?" I greet Jack as I jump into the car. I haven't seen him all day, he wasn't at the history lesson for some reason, and I've missed him.

"Shitty, yours?" He says curt and pull out from the parking lot. I immediately sense that he is in a bad mood.

"How unfortunate, I don't suppose that you wish to talk about it?" I ask carefully, glancing his way. Jack's gaze is set on the road and he is wearing a stern look on his face.

"I'd rather not." He mutters. I can't help but giggle, he looks so incredibly pissed off. He surely is adorable when he wears that look. His dark eyebrows are set tight together, low on his forehead. His lips are set to a straight line and those beautiful eyes look as if they are ready to kill. Even though this look is fearsome for most, I love it. Jack shows so much emotion when he is angry, it is fascinating really.

Feeling as if though he needs to cheer up, I lean over and kiss his cheek lightly. "There, did that help?" I ask him and giggle again. Jack glances my way and tries to keep the pissed off look, however a slow smile is creeping onto his lips.

"Am I amusing you?" He mumbles and turns his focus back to the road.

"Maybe." I snicker. "Nevertheless, you did not answer my question." I point out and cross my arms.

"Yeah, it might have helped... I'm not sure really, can I have one more?"

As I lean over to Jack so I can kiss his cheek once more, he drives onto the freeway. "Wait... what are you doing?" I stop midway, looking at him confused.

"Getting away from this shitty town." He answers simply and keep his gaze locked in front of him.

"But we have to go home?" I ask him puzzled, not coping.

"Sure, but not for another hour or so. Therefore, I thought that we should have some fun." He says with a mischievous smile.

"Some fun?" I repeat, blinking my eyes.

"Oh yes, fun." Jack smirks, looking over at me and I feel the excitement spreading though my body.

"Okay, where are we going?" I ask excitedly and sit more upright in my seat. Jack chuckles at my reaction, but shakes his head.

"It is a secret. You'll see when we get there."

~

"Jack, where are we going?" I ask as I follow him through the streets of the gigantic city. We parked the car a couple of blocks back and he hasn't told me where we're going yet. I'm starting to feel slightly frustrated, since I thought we were going to do something fun. However I don't consider walking through the city as something fun. It's incredibly boring and tiring, not to mention dreadful.

"Like I told you, it's a secret." He turns around as he walks, backing as he goes, and grins at me. This obviously cheers him up, therefore I shut my mouth and patiently follow him.

"Are you absolutely sure that we are allowed to be up here?" I ask with shaky voice. I have never been a big fan of heights. Jack has brought me to an old building in the more low class part of the city. I'm not entirely sure what we are doing here yet, however I am starting to suspect that we are granted to be here. My suspections are brought upon that we are currently climbing the stairs outside of the building, you know those that are used for emergencies. I can manage heights as long as I feel that I am on a safe place, like a rooftop or inside a building. However I do not enjoy climbing a small staircase, which feels as if though it shall break any second.

"Jack, I don't like this." I tell him fearfully and hold on to the reeling as hard as I can. I can't believe that I actually agreed to this, oh wait, I didn't. Jack forced me, that son of a bitch. When he first told me his idea, I bluntly refused and sat down on the ground. However Jack nagged me about it and told me that it will be worth it once we are up there, so now my expecations are super high. Therefore if they are not met, I will bloody murder him.

"Don't worry, we are soon at the top." He reassures me, poking out his head from one level above me. I don't think I can explain just how exited Jack looks, but the expression he wears keeps me moving on. If he finds this so damn important, I might as well check it out. Not that I will understand what exactly we are to do up there.

"How soon is soon?" I ask him as I continue to mount the stairs.

"Much sooner if you just keep quiet." Jack tells me from above and grins at me. I answer with sticking out my tongue.