Chapter 41

Sarah
"You have to leave, mum can't find you here." I break our comfortable silence and sit up.

"Jeez, never thought you to be the one throwing me out once you've got what you wanted." Jack dryly remarks, not moving an inch. Instead he puts an arm over his head and makes a snoring noice.

"I believe it is you that got what you wanted." I tell him patiently and remove the arm to give him an urging look.

"As if you didn't enjoy it," he chuckles, sitting up as well.

"You know I did." I say shyly and stare at my hands.

We are sitting face towards one another indian style, with our knees touching. My lamp on the nightstand is lit and it is brining a dim light into the room. I am still wearing just my bra and panties and Jack has his jeans on.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. I enjoyed it too," he tells me, lifting my chin to meet his gaze.

"But I didn't... You know." I whisper and look meaning down.

"Darling, that's no problem, I can still enjoy being with you right? It can go just one way, you know. It doesn't always have to be give and get, it can be only give." Jack caresses my cheek carefully, giving me a sincere look. I never thought I would hear such a thing leave his lips.

I blush once again, honestly what's with all the blushing? Well I did just let Jack Davis touch me, in that way. Maybe I am dreaming?

The light bathes on Jack's naked skin and makes his eyes even darker than usual. His hair is a mess and it too is darker than normal. I blame the bad light.

"But isn't usually you who gets?" I ask quietly after some time.

Jack laughs out loud at my question. "Well yes, but that's different." He says with a smile and plays with my hair.

"How can it be any different?" I frown.

I can't help it, but thinking of Jack with other girls makes me jealous and annoyed. I don't like talking about it. Especially since some, probably most, of them attend to the same school as me.

"Those girls were just flings, baby," he smiles kindly at me. It is as if we are discussing the wheatear, how can he be so calm about all of this?

"What if I were to say the same thing to you?" I snap.

"Say what?" Jack's smiles fade a little and he looks puzzled at me.

"What if I told you that I've slept with numerous of guys and then told you that they don't matter? Not one of them. Would you believe me?"

Jack frowns at my question and then shrugs.

"That's all? You're not giving me a proper answer?"

"It is not my business who you sleep with." He says flatly and stands, casually picking up his t-shirt and putting it on.

"What? Of course it is! After all this," I make a gesture towards my messy bed, "it sure as hell is your business."

"No, Sarah, who you sleep with is your business. Just like whom I sleep with is my business. No commitments remember?"

"What if I want commitment?" I ask stubbornly, standing up too. A little clumsy, my legs are somewhat like jelly from the, hrm, orgasm.

I feel slightly exposed in my underwear, but don't think twice about it. If I can be touched all over wearing this little, then I sure as hell shouldn't have any problem standing in front of Jack in only bra and panties.

Jack, though, thinks twice. His eyes skims over my body, up, down and up again. Finally meeting my eyes. "Damn you're hot."

"Jack!" I hiss angrily. Carefully keeping my voice low enough so mum won't hear.