1. I Miss Us

5H was in 7/27 tour. When they were in stage, preparing to sing acoustically with Ashlee Juno of Brave Honest and Beautiful song, Dinah suddenly cried. She couldn't continue her sing part.

The night was also nice, Ally and Lauren who sat further to her, approached her. Ally sat next to her right and Lauren sat behind her. Camila who sat next to her left made full concerned her sight to her. Normani who sat in font of Camila also concerned to Dinah. They all were smiled. They all tried to comfort Dinah. The audience were screaming and crying seeing the cute moments on the stage. Fifth Harmony which rumoured feud, were denied by the show on that stage at that time.

 Fifth Harmony which rumoured feud, were denied by the show on that stage at that time

******

But when the show over, on the backstage.

"Nice acting buddy." Said Normani sarcastically. Ally Lauren Camilla and Dinah only looked at her angrily.

"What do you mean?" Asked Dinah. "You just mocked me of my crying? You fucking said I was acting?! What the fuck!" Said Dinah full of anger.

"Is it? What the hell happen then but acting? Are you serious of this friendshit? Haha." Normani said mockingly.

"Can you guys stop fucking doing annoyingly?" You so fucking fuck!" Lauren screamed and leave them.

"What if I say I DID NOT MAKE FAKE CRYING?" Said Dinah in harsh. "Haha what's so important to you? You hell care? IMPOSSIBLE! You just a stupid people to talk to." Dinah continued with smirk. "But I let you know I think of something else. Not this fifth NOT harmony!" She said then leave Ally, Normani, and Camila.

"Satisfied, Mani?" Said Ally sadly then leave Mila and her.

Normani just kept quite. Camilla just sat down and played her ipod then wore her earphone.

Onlye they both in the room now.

P.O.V NORMANI heart

What did you say, Dinah? I surely care of you. Are you serious you do not think of us? This friendship that you talk about?

What the hell happen to you Dinah? Why were you crying? I care. I'm worried. I'm shock and I don't know what that mocking words come out from my mouth. I'm sorry. I just miss us. The old us. The fetus us. But you all seem do not care anymore.

I'm alone here.
I just want to attract you.
I just want you to SAY TO ME WHAT I WAS TALKING WAS WRONG. THEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'RE CRYING BECAUSE YOU MISS US AS LIKE AS I DO.

I wanna cry. There's Camila near to me. Should I go to her? Hug her and cry on her shoulder like I used to do?

NO NORMANI. DONT BE INSANE. SHE DOESNT CARE OF YOU ANYMORE.

P.O.V DINAH heart

What the fuck did Normani say!? I was acting crying of missing us? Is it what she means?

I don't know why she becomes so annoying lately. Why did she mock my tears!?

Okay I should be honest I cry of remembering and missing this friendshit. By singing Brave honest beutiful remembering me of our golden ages of this friendshit. When I can have fun with Normani and Lauren. Being crazy and doing deep conversation with Camilla and sharing and laughing with Ally.

I MISS OUR FUCKING FRIENDSHIT NORMANI NOT LIKE YOU ALL GUYS WHO DO NOT CARE ANYMORE OF US!

Okay I know the answer then. I'm glad I did not be honest of my feeling of missing us. I glad I was lying I care of something else.
They are not worth it. No worth it for my tears.

P.O.V Ally

"Hey Lauren."
"Yes, Ally?" Said Lauren. I stood next to her. I made a glance to her but she was so busy with her phone. I wish we could have fun together, Lo, like we used to do.

"Nope. Come inside. It's so cold outside." That's the word that I eventually I can say.

"Go ahead. Thank you." I saw her smile. But I knew that was for politeness.

We all were different now. We were not fifth harmony that I know. I miss us. I miss you, Lauren, also Dinah, Camila, Normani..

I miss our genuine friendship.

I walk faster to go to my room. I just wanna cry alone.

Lauren P.O.V

This outside was so cold but no colder than this friendship. But there was a warmth I felt when I saw instagram. There were already video of Dinah crying and we all gathered around her to make her warmth. Seems we were really sincere. Seems we were back to our friendship.

"Hey Lauren." I saw there was Ally.

"Yes, Ally?" I gave her my best smile.

"Nope. Come inside. It's so cold outside."

"Go ahead. Thank you." Then Ally left me entering to the hotel.

I fucking wanna say 'Ally may you accompany me?'
I really wanna tell that shit but I miss the chance. Ally already gone inside the hotel.

Camila P.O.V

I didn't know what happened with Dinah. She was crying on the stage when we sang brave honest and beutiful. I'm worried but I'm scared to approach her.

Then, I also thought she was crying because she missed our friendship. By singing the song, I thought it touched her heart again to make this friendship back.

But she said, she was crying of something else.

Damn I can't focus on listening to music.

Normani was still here. Near to me. I wanna talk to her but I'm scared. I decided to leave her, to walk out the room to go to my room.

What the fuck the ipod played 'Sad Song'.

As I walking wanted to change the song, I sat, then I looked around, I saw Lauren alone standing on the bridge with her phone. I hope she doesn't see me. I looked at her and my tears fell down. I decided not to change the song on my ipod, the song whch I have serenaded to her alone. I also remembered when the other girls always tease us but kept supporting us.
I looked at her deeply. I hoped she didn't notice.

I miss us.
The girls.
And
My ex girl.

---------------------------------------------------------''

Hi guys. You will see my delusion of every moments which I know in 5H land especially Camren.
I am a new fan so I do not really get their past moments specifically and appropriately.
Just enjoy it. Excuse my English. And keep remember it's fiction.

____________
Actually this is the very first part of my idea to write. I want to make as an feedback memories afterwards. But i changed my mind. Now knowing Camila leave fifth harmony which really break my heart and tore it really bad, I decide to put this part again. I back to my first idea and plan to write.

I really love fifth harmony so bad.

I hate just know about them lately. Fyi I'm a new fan since september 2016. And I adore them so so so much.

But they are not five anymore.

Sucks. I hate it.