8. I may Love You

LAUREN P.O.V

Everynight always became a strange thing of my life. Being next to Camila. From talking about something or just be silent and stay on our own mind. It was so addictive. Being next to her became my routine even my needs.

These already many months went. And every morning I woke up, I have a routine which everyone did not know. I always reminded what Camila and I did last night. It starts my life happily. She was a beutiful dope friend.

Friend? I was a little bit doubt of it. And I became more confused since last night when I wanted try to kiss her lips. So grateful I changed my mind when I lean in her so I kissed her cheek eventhough the kiss was near to her lips.

Today, I was shy to meet her anyway. I stayed on my bed. Cuddling to my pillow. I felt so weak.

Knock knock

My heart beats fast. Is it my little Camz? Shit why did I called her that way!? I turned to the door and opened it.

"Ally? Good morning sunshine." I said to her smiling.

"Hei why don't you out from your room? I kinda worried. I know you usually late to wake up but this is literally late." She said worried to me. I was happy I have a friend caring to me.

"Wait. You look pale." She said touching my forehead.

"OH MY GOD LAUREN. You get fever! Why don't you tell me?" I touched my forehead too. I new knew I got fever. Thinking of Camila made me numb to feel that I'm sick. But I realized something so that was the reason I was a little bit weak this morning.

"You're sick?" I saw Camila and the girls. Camila touched my forehead and my heart seemed wanna out from my body. I let her hand. I was shy.

"Lauren.. even your face turning red now. I will tell the crew to tell them you are sick so you can go to the doctor." Said Normani. "Come inside first. Dont be rebel." She continued her talking and brought me came inside. I glanced at Camila. She looked worried.

Ally grabbed my hand and played my hair. I saw Normani went outside.

"You are not that tidy girl I think." Said Dinah seriously.

"Seriously Dinah you wanna talk about it? We will fight if I'm already fine okay?" I said laughing. "But just curious how do you find it?"

"I just realized first, you do not put your clothes properly. Second, all of your books and CDs do not be organized well. I mean do not that structure." She said laughing.

"I don't know you're that smart Dinah." Ally laughing hearing my answer. Dinah punched my arms until I moved a bit.

"Hei Dinah she was sick." Said Camila seriously. It made the situation awkward.

"See.. my girl hates to see hers being crimed by you." I decided to make it fun. Dinah smiled again.

"Okay then. I can't say anyhing." She chuckled.

"Lauren. I went to kitchen to bring you breakfast." Said Ally let her hand.

I closed my eyes. I felt my body unwell now. I felt someone touched my hair and I opened my eyes.

"Last night you were okay. Why do you become sick like this?" Said Camila worryingly.

"Where's Dinah?" I asked her.

"She looked for Manibear because she took too long. She may need help so Dinah looked for her.

"Lauren? Are you sick? Geez you look so pale." I saw Keaton came and said it worrying. He touched my forehead. I saw Camila looking away.