47. camren. caminah. over.

CAMILA P.O.V

We already landing. Now we arrived in hotel. I was so tired and hurt because agian I hurt Lauren again in the plane many hours ago.

I saw my parents in loby and I saw.. I knew her. It was Lucy, Lauren's friend who always made me jealous when Lauren was mine. What the fuck was she doing here!?

I felt someone hit against me. It was Lauren. She was a half ran and went to Lucy. I watched her and unexpected thing happen. She cupped Lucy's jawline and kissed her, in front of us.

I didnt know what I felt seeing that. The lip was used to mine was Lucy's now. My legs suddenly weak and stucked. I felt I wanted to fall. My eyes didnt look away seemed they were so cruel to me to see the hurt things happen in front of me now. My heart was broken so deep. I felt a seconds later of falling, someone catch me.

"Accompany me to canteen, Walz. I'm hungry." It was Dinah. She covered my head with my hoodie and grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to go away. To go away from this nightmare.

**

DINAH P.O.V

We watched Lauren kissed Lucy. She did it in front of us. It was surprising. I suddenly directly looked at Camila who already in tears. I watched her and when she seemed wanted to fall, I caught her and pulled her away. I also covered her head with her hoodie.

"Sleep with me tonight." I broke the silence. She was in tears silently. The tears was no sound but I could feel it was so sad and deep. She covered it with smile but it was silly the tears was still rolling down.

"My mom was here." She replied. I lifted her head to look at me.

"I fucking hate this. Answer me. Am I still your friend? Answer me honest!" I saw her eyes deeply.

"You are my...bandmate." She answered. She was lying again. She was trying to hurt again.

"I swear to God I ask again for the last time. If you still be like this, I will fucking leave you and erase you from my fucking bestfriend. Am I still your friend?" I snarled. Now she was sobbing.

"Leave me alone." She answered
I was so tired of this drama. I stood up and tried to leave her.

"I hope you will be happy, Camila Cabello. Mani was done with you. Lauren too. I think Ally gave up too. Now, me trail them." I said then I really go.

**

LAUREN P.O.V

I broke the kiss. I saw a shocked face on Lucy's face. I felt guilty. Again, I used someone to forget Camila. And now I used my bestfriend, Lucy.

"Can we talk?" Without hearing her permission, I grabbed her hand and pulled her. I saw everyone looked at us and the management seemed angry but I didnt care. I a half ran went away from them. I noticed something. There was no Camila.

I was already in the room with Lucy. I ran on the bed. I messed my hair. I looked around and saw balcony and it reminded me of Camila when we were still in mansion or dorm. I saw a glass of water, it also reminded of Camila who always bring me water. And today, I wore jacket who I ever lend to Camila long time ago when we were together seeing night sky. I saw sheet. I saw fence. Everything was Camila. FUCK!

I'm so done. It hurt me. I couldnt stand anymore. I gave up. I gave up I gave up. I love her. FUCK.

"Explain to me what just happen." I heard Lucy's voice broke my mind who screw me. I looked at her. A sad looking. I knew her since we were fetus. I knew her facial expression. And now it was so deep sadness. I knew I use her and it was so bad.

I took two deep breath. "We kissed. I want.. I want you to be my girlfriend. Would you mind?" I proposed her. She still looked the same. she didnt change her expression.

"You use me, dont you?" Her voice was trembling. She was near to tears. I felt bad hurt her.
I came over her. I looked at her eyes. I kissed her again. She reciprocated it. We kissed so soft. It also.. reminded me of Camila.