61. coming out

*flashback*

LAUREN P.O.V

I remembered how Camila insult my sexuality some hours ago. I cant accept her words to me.

"Babe. C'mon prepare for the photo session." Lucy said to me. We were finally in my friends' wedding and now we waited for phote session with them. I watched my friends. A wedding. They were really happy. I should look for my happiness too. I must move on.

"Lauren. C'mon. Bring your girlfriend." My friend said that. I came to them and grabbed Lucy's hand.

We posed photo. Then...

"Okay happy couple. You can kiss and I'll shoot you." The photographer said.

"No. The wedding one can do it. We can pose usual." Said Lucy and smiled to me.

Why i always hurt this lovely being. Why I should hide her who love and think me that much.

"Nope. Please should like that now. "I pulled Lucy jawline to mine and I kissed her.

"Alright. Done. You both are perfect couple." The photographer said it. I looked at Lucy and she smiled.

"Is it really okay? It will leak to the public. How about your career?" Lucy asked worringly. She always thought about me.

"No. It's okay. I'm a singer. I sold my voice. If they wanted me sing again, the should mind my voice not my bussiness. Whereas I want to show you to the world." I smiled and looked at her. Lucy was in tears now. I erased the tears rolling on her cheek.

"I wanna kiss you again, Laur. I'm so happy." Lucy said it smiled.

"Just do it." I laughed then we kissed again.

*flashback ends*

_________________________________

LAUREN P.O.V

"What I said? It will be leaked. Damn." Lucy panicked and cursed everything. I actually panicked too but I should be calm.

"Dear.. it's okay. I love you and I said I want us to be seen in this world. I want everyone knows that you're mine. Is it alright isnt it?" I caressed her hair.

"How about your career?" She looked at me so deep. She worried about me. God. Why cant I love her.. why the one I love was not her? Why it should be Camila. Damn.

"I dont care. Stop debating again." I hugged her and rubbed her back.

CAMILA P.O.V

There it was. Lauren was kissing Lucy in front of public. I got so many tag and you know, there was a kissing photos of Lucy and Lauren in someone's wedding.

It hurted.

She already show the world that they were couple. Shit. Lauren! You were liar!! You said you only love me albeit there was Lucy by your side. I hated you! I hated you!!!

I should know since beginning she just curious to me. She just experimented her sexual to me. Lauren. You were so cruel.

I was in tears now.

My phone ringing. There was a message.

Girls. You have to come to office to talk about the future of fifth harmony. There will be a consultant to discuss with.
Rgrds
Management

I shut my phone down. I just wanted to sleep and forget Lauren when I wake up.