55. stay

CAMILA P.O.V

I felt better now but I cant sleep. It must I've already sleepover or I was thinking about Lauren now.

The first time ever, Lauren left me. By my condition, I thought she will be worried and didnt leave me. But now, Lauren was someone's. I cant blame her.

I.. i felt hard jealous.

I regretted of letting she went to someone else. I mean she always went to someone else everytime I "ignore" her but today, the "someone she chose to help her forget me" was the one who she cared a lot.

Lucy was more beautiful than me. She was also kind. She was hotter
The most important thing, she could give what Lauren deserve to get. Those were not totally what I do to her in this entire time.

Lauren, I'm so bad. I'm sorry.

"Walz.. why didnt you sleep?" Dinah said to me. She accompanied me to sleep tonight. I gave her smiled. She still closed her eyes. But her hand caressed my hair. She tried to make me sleepy.

"I cant sleep, Cheechee." I answered.

"You must sleep. You are weak now. Mind your health." She said now and opened her eyes. I wiped my tears.

"You crying?" She widened her eyes. She was still the same Cheechee. The same Dinah I've known who sincerely sacrifice her sleep for me whereas she was sleep lover.

"Yeah. But i'm okay. Go sleep again." I commanded to her. But she still looked at me.

"Lauren cant come tonight. Dont wait for her." She said softly. I widened my eyes because she already knew many things.

"How could you know?" I asked curious.

"I phoned her. I said you are with me tonight. So it will be okay if she wanna come. But she said.... lucy was sick too." I was sad hearing Dinah's words.

"Lucy is sick? What happens?" I asked

"Something like headache and need a rest." Dinah answered. I felt jealous. And I knew I shouldnt be. Shit.

"Walz. You still love Lauren?" Dinah asked me.

"I do. But i dont know, Chee. Dont ask. Please." I begged her.

"I think Lauren still love you too, Walz." Dinah said carefully. I looked at her deeply.

"I dont know. She seems already find her soul in Lucy." I said sadly.

"I dont think so. She cares of Lucy because you know they are friend since fetus. Do you know she is the one who collected Ally, Mani, and me to visit you? She wanted to meet you." I was a litter happy hearing Dinah's words. But still, I cant be fully happy. I'm selfish.

"It becomes the worst part, Chee. Lauren already chose and it was her. Different with her previous "hooked up relationship to forget me", today she will commit because she wont let Lucy, the one she cared get heartbreaking. I know her." I explained.

"If you really know her why you ignore her, Camila. I should tell you the truth that you're cruel to Lauren. You know how much Lauren loves you. You damped her everytime you want-"

"I NEVER WANT THAT. SHIT!" I interjected Dinah's words and snarled at her. She shocked. I didnt care. I sobbed now.

"I'm sorry Dinah. I think I should go to my room. Thank you for today." I wiped my tears and went away. Dinah held my hand.

"Walz.. sorry."

"Nope. No need to say sorry. I'm the fucking idiot here. I shattered now because of my own self." I released her hand and went. Dinah called me and I still went to the door to quit. I ran and I knew Dinah tried to chase me.

I reached the doorknob and opened it. I shocked. There was Lauren. Wearing a cap and phonytail and a black jacket. We looked at each other. I saw her eyes. It was a sad eyes.

"Oh my God, Lauser. It's a relief you come." Dinah broke our silentness. Lauren gave her a smile.

"I'm sorry I make you uneasy for my situation. I owe you, Dinah." Lauren said seriously.

"Dont say like that. I just want my friends be happy that's all. Pay me with that." I definitely looked at Dinah. How sincerely she was. I should be lucky to have her as my bestfriend but what I did was betraying her and always made me upset.

"Okay. I go. I will go to Ashlee room I guess." Dinah said again and left us.

Lauren and I still be silent. We looked down.

"Dont you invite me to come in?" Lauren asked.

"It's not my room. We both are guest who colonize the room. " I said playfully. She finally laughed. She who always laughed at my lame joke. I watched her and smile. I couldnt help. I came closer and whirled my hands around her neck and kissed her. I knew she shocked but she finally reciprocated my kiss.

Still kissing, she drove us to come in. We kissed hungrily. Then I touched he bedroom's doorknob and we entered. I released her hat and unzipped her jacket.

I threw my body on the bed. She was on the top and we still kissed. While kissing, I said 'I miss you, Lern Jergi.' She stopped the kiss and looked at me in affection.

"I miss you more, Camz." She said. The kissed my temple.

"Are you okay now? I think I shouldnt ask." She gave a naughty smile and I playfully slapped her.

"C'mon, lie down beside me there." I said and glanced at balcony.

"No. You're sick. We lie down here, okay?" She said and caressed my hair.

"I wanna be there..please.. i wanna look at the sky with you." I said spoilly.

"No Camz. You are still pale. What the hell the sky matters if eclipse are meeting now." She smiled. I became smile too hearing her words.

"Sooo my sun, stay here okay? We make the sky envy with us." She said again. I kissed her cheek.

"So lie down here, next to me now." I commanded.

"Okay, boss." She playfully said and I laughed hearing her. She entwined our finger together and pulled my head on her shoulder.

I heard Lauren took deep breath. I knew she wanted to tell something I didnt wanna hear.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I just wanna make sure Lucy is really okay. I-" Lauren tried to explain. i lifted my head quickly and kissed Lauren's lips to stop her. It really hurted to hear it. I didnt wanna hear anything. I just wanna her stay. That's all.

"Camz." Lauren released the kiss. I looked at her with afraid. Her green eyes said something I didnt wanna hear.

"Lauren, please..." i begged her. I knew what she wanted to talk about.

"I love you." She continued her words.

"Stop. Please. Stop." I started sobbed. I was afraid. She also started crying.

"But we cant do this anymore." Dang it. She finally said it. I closed my eyes hoping I was in the nightmare.