4. The First Mission from Caminah

CAMILA P.O.V

I have a good sleep. After lauren caressed me, I feel comfort and good. It's so comfortable. Today we are going to rehearse a song.
I saw all the girls in dining room but there was no Lauren.

“Where’s Lauren? Havent waken up?” I asked.

“She seems tidy her room. She said we go first.” Said Ally.

“Hmm I go with her. You guys go ahead.”

I went to Lauren’s room.

“You are so tidy.”

“OMG you enter my room without knocking?” said lauren.

“Is it wrong?”

“It’s okay I just surprise. Means we are close enough now.” She smiled. The best smile I have seen. The sincere smile.

“I wanna help.”

“no thanks. Help your self.” she said laughing.

“Actually I mean I wanna help to mess this again. So we can reckon how good you tidy for the second treatment of the Camila's messing up room mission.

“What the hell is that. I dont know how your mind works.” She laughed. The cool lauged for that husky voice.

“I’m done. Let’s go.” She grabbed my hand. How platonic she was. I love the way she always make sure I’m safe. I feel comfortable around her.

***

"Hei. Lauren, right?" I turned around and saw a boy. I knew he was Keaton from Emblem3, the other groups finalist of X factor besides mine.

"Hei yeah. What's up?" She answered smiling. I just know she really be kind for everyone.

"After rehearsal, would you mind to walk around with me? I have something to ask for help."

Lauren seemed thinking about it. She looked at me. I looked away.

"Okay." She answered. I hate the answer, Lauren.

****After rehearsaal***

"Lauren, C'mon." Keaton suddenly come. "Girls, I borrow Lauren for a while. May i?"

"What if we say.......no?" I said unconciously.

Ally laughed. "No Keaton we just kidding. Dont take too long okay because you know we are still getting to know each other."

"I'll come back ASAP guys. Dont miss me." Said Lauren winking.

She went with Keaton then.

**

DINAH P.O.V

I saw Camila a little bit be quite after Lauren leaving. It was obviously because she was really noisy so when she is quite a little bit, everyone can feel it. Actually she already hide it but I can feel it was different.

"Hey beautiful, whats up? You are so quite not like usual." Said Ally. She realized it as well.

"Nope. Can we hang out guys? We buy pizza or something...?" Said Camila try to cheer.

"I'm sorry Mila. I'm waiting for call. I think I cant go with you." Said Ally.

"Me too. I'm so tired to go out." Said Mani

"I can accompany you Camila. I wanna buy something too outside." She smiled hearing my answer.

As we walked she is just silent. I didnt know what should I say.