46. help me

DINAH P.O.V

“Ash.. wait.” I called Ashlee to wait after we met unaccidently in plane’s restroom.

“What?” She seemed avoid me. Her eyes looked away didnt want to look at me. I saw she was uncomfortable. I thought she could guess I will ask about Camila because this is our first time that I called her seriously then I will ask about Camila. But she didnt answer.

“How is Camila? Is she okay now?” That was what I finally asked.

“Y..eeah. she is good.” She was stammering answer my question.

“Ash. I promise I will not bother you anymore about Camila. What I gonna say, hhm.. please, take care of Camila. And you know you can call me if something happened to her.” I said trying to smile. Ashlee looked at me confused. Afterwards I saw hey eyes a little wet and looked at me deeply.

“She is not okay.. dinah.” Ashlee said and she was crying now. I knew it. I knew Camila was lying. I knew she was still Walz who I knew.

***

LAUREN P.O.V

I looked at the two seats in front of me where Camila sat. I stood up and saw there was no Ashlee next to her. I guessed Ashlee may in restroom.

Unconciously I was walking towards Camila’s seat. Now I looked at her from behind. I stepped forward and I was in front of her now. She was sleeping.

I enjoyed my view now. That was so long time I didnt look at her sleeping so near like this. I sat on Ashlee’s seat, next to her. I tilted my head still looking at her. The behaviour that I used to doing.
I read her face. I remembered every piece of her face. Her nose, lips, eyebrow, closed eyes, my Camz who I still love until know..for four years. That was suck

I was still looking at her. I saw her eyebrow furrowed. It seemed she was dreaming and she fell her headon my shoulder. I unconciously kissed her forehead. Something crazy my heart trobbing so fast by only this situation. Camila fully rested her head on my shoulder. I cant move. I didnt wanna wake her up. I didnt wanna time flies. I wanna her.

Camz.. I’m freaking miss you.

“Lauren.” I heard a guy voice break my peaceful. I saw one of management staff looked at me.

“What are you doing now? I thought we already warn you and Camila not to keep in touch each other so deep. We didnt permit that kind of relationship here. Get up now.” Her stiff voice wake Camila up. She shocked looking at me next to her and staff management who stood in front of her.

“Camila. Explain to her that you didnt wanna that close again with her! This is for your both career.” The management staff told to Camila. I looked at Camila. I was pesimistic she would be defending me. I thought as usual she will be a doll who always listened to the staff management.

But I saw Camila chuckled.

“For our career? Or for you salary? I’m sleepy. Go away.” I shocked Camila already can be brave to resist the management. She usually obey them so well.
I saw his mocking voice looked at Camila.

“Uuuhh. Look at this baby girl who we hire to get her dream but she cant do nothing. Her created song was so bad and cant dance well who usually really shame. You are nothing without us. You are N-o-t-h-i-n-g! Dont forget your song often rejected or at least became a underrated song. Be good to me. Watch your language!” The management staff said mockingly, messing Camila’s hair and went away.

I clenched my hand and stood up. Camila grabbed my hand. I looked at her. Her eyes was teary. I new knew Camila often send original song to management but they refused it.

“Camz.” I called her.

“I said dont call me that way again. Dont be near to me again. Dont dare you come to me again. I dont love you anymore please we focuss to our career.” Here we go again. She was saying something hurting again.  I cant stand anymore.

“Okay. I will go. Have fun with your selfiness.” I went away.

**

DINAH P.O.V

“What the fuck. She never say it to me. She hid it so fucking well. I hate this. I hate this management. How dare they make Camila become like that.” I was heated now after listening to Ashlee story about what happened with Camila. About the pressure she get from management.

“Even they also force her to make colaboration imminently.” I shocked hearing Ashlee.

“With whom?”

“Machine Guns Kelly.”

“have she answered?” I asked again.

“Not yet but they dont need that. Camila will join it.”

“Fuck. Walz. Shit I should defend her!” I felt screw up.

“No. It only will make anything worse. We all know we are only their dolls. They can play us and throw us away.” Ashlee grabbed my hand to stop me.

“I prefer being thrown away.”

“But you cannot choose. If you are thrown away, that is because their will not your will.”

“Fuck!”