24. My fault

CAMILA P.O.V

There have already few days after the incident of ignoring Lauren in front of the girls. And it has already few days also I did not mingle with Lauren and also Dinah. I missed they both.

I did not come to Lauren again. She became quite and tried not to keep in touch with me.

I also didnt make any contact with Dinah. Eventhough we were in the same room, she acted I'm not there. I understood why she mad. The night, she tried calm me down but I rejected her and asked her to stay away. Later, she said something which made me sad. She said when I can neglect Lauren, it will be easier to neglect her.

I watched her sleeping. I wanna step forward and hug her. But I stopped my self.

I went away outside. I went to the couch. I lied down and closed my eyes. It was still early morning.

I should admit I felt awkward. What my feeling to Lauren was awkward. It was not accepted by the world. I scared everyone would mock me. Eventhough many 'Camren Shipper' shipped us, I cant totally trust everything will be okay if Lauren and I came out.

And also I remembered the morning before our cover recording, the day when Ally asked about my  relationship with Lauren.

**Flashback**

"Hallo Camila. I miss you so much when will you home?" I heard my little sister, Sofi, on the phone.

"Yes. ASAP. wait for me okay. Why? You miss me, huh? No worries I will teach you again to make you have a bad score again." I said jokingly. There was no response. Usually Sofi will protest for it. I feel something's wrong.

"What happens? Anyone hurt you?" I asked panicly but she didnt answer me. I heard she was crying.

"Hello sweetie." I heard my mom's voice.

"What happens with Sofi mommy?" I asked. I worried about her. Sofi was annyoing. We could fight everytime. so hearing she cry, that was so strange for her. She seldom to cry.

"No, sweetie. She only got insulted in the school. Her friends told her that you are lesbian with Lauren. She took it too personally. It's okay dont mind her, okay." I felt uneasy.

"How could it be, Mommy?" I asked carefully.

"You are already known, Sweetie. The rumour of you and Lauren was strong enough. They gossiped you both lesbian. They dont know you both just a really close friend even have really close background. They just dont understand. You also dont mind about the rumour okay? Keep going." I held my tears. I felt guilty to Sofi.

"So Sofi are mad with me? Sofi get difficulty in the school because of me?" I finally cried.

"Sttopp. Dont cry Camila. Everything will be okay. As long as you arent, you dont have to be scared. I'll explain to Sofi. She will understand. I'll convince her it is just a rumour." My tears became harder.

**flashback ends**

LAUREN P.O.V

I waited for Normani in the kitchen. Since Camila and I had a distance, I joined her jogging everymorning. I checked my phone. I sick of seeing the photos of Camila and I were tagged to me. I still felt hurt. I still remembered how she said our romance attitude were disgusting.

I looked away from my phone, I saw Camila pass. She walked messily. Something like she didnt notice everything around. Her eyes seemed empty and blanked. She passed me. I guess she did not see me. I trailed her. She throw her body on the couch. She closed her eyes and..

I saw tears in the corner of her eyes..

What happens with you, Camz? Do you miss me? I selftalk. I wanna touch her but I stopped my self. I silently went away.

"Dont go." I turned my back. I saw her already sat and looked at her feet.

"Anything you need?" I acted casually.

"A hug." I confused what she really wanted me to do exactly. My heart beats harder.

I hugged her for seconds. So tight. But I should stop myself. Then I walked away.