53. secret love (2)

LAUREN P.O.V

I backed to my room then I saw Lucy already slept again. I put off my head and jacket and lied down next to her. I watched her sleeping. Everytime I looked at her, I felt guilty. Moreover I have lied for talking I was with Dinah whereas I was with Camila.

I caressed her hair. I cried. I betrayed my bestfriend. No. I betrayed the one who sincerely loved me much and she was my official girlfriend now.

She opened her eyes. I directly wiped my tears. I didnt want her know I was crying.

"Why are you crying?" She lifted her head and front my face clearly.

"No i am not." I lied.

"Dont lie. What's wrong?" She asked it worringly.

"I just... the way back to here, i met staff and he talked shit again." I lied again. Good job, Lauren. You had a new fucking skill.

"What did he say?" She asked again. I prefered to be silent. I didnt wanna lie more. It sucked.

"It's okay dont tell it now. Here. You need to sleep." She pull me into her arms. I put my head on her arms and she hugged me tight.

"I'm here, Lauren. Anytime you need." I heard that. I sobbed. I hugged her too. She rubbed my back affectively.

CAMILA P.O.V

I already came to our soundcheck. I saw Dinah was alone. The others seemingly havent came yet. She used tiger pictured t-shirt and bracelet which we bought together when we were still closed. I wanted to approach her but I was afraid. She already gave me ultimatum to erase me as her bestfriend and I took it.

"Walz. I know you are there." I shocked she noticed me. I decided to come over her.

"Hi." I felt stupid say that. She laughed

"Dont laugh at me." I playfully played angry to her.

"You are really dork I hate." She playfully said that.

"I am still your Walz in the end." I said to her and smiled. She looked shocked after hearing that. I didnt care anymore. I should fix my relationship with the girls piece to piece. Moreover I missed them.

"What..what did you say?" She asked hearing my braveness.

"I miss you, Cheechee." She suddenly stood up and hugged me.

"Oh God I'm suffocating Checheee." I screamed. But she didnt care. We laughed then.

We heard someone coming. It was Lauren. She wore big grey sweater. I smiled like idiot now because I remembered yesterday I flirted with her saying I love the girl who said 'I love when the clothes is big on me.' Moreover she wore hat she usually used when she got to my place every 3 a.m.

"Lauren are you serious wearing that? It is so hot today." Dinah laughed at her. Lauren only chuckled and secretly glanced at me. I laughed.

"I already told her, Dinah. But she didnt care. I dont know whats going on her head." I heard Lucy's voice. She was next to Lauren now. I didnt notice her before. I looked at her casually wore white t-shirt and black eye glasses. She really intimidated beautiful only by wearing that. I hated that.

"I want to grab water there." Lauren talked to Lucy and she gave the green eye a nod. Then Lauren left.

"Anyway how are you Dinah? Everything's okay? Dont worry I have heard someone with higher busy usually get nightmare. You will find how yourself get rilex then." Crap. I remembered Lauren was lying to Lucy that last night she was with Dinah. I looked at Dinah. She looked confused.