57. Friends

There's the day. Camila duet single came up. She got many hates of doing duet. Dinah and her already showed the world that Camila was still be closed to her by making duet dance and uploaded it in intagram. Hopefully public also saw she was closed with the others as well. But it didnt help enough.

Even, Dinah got insult of being Camila's servant who tried to back her up. I wanna slap their mouth one by one.

Honestly I tried hard not to listen to the song. I wanted erase everything about Camila. I had Lucy and I wanted move on from Camila.

I was in Miami now. Camila was in her tour of promoting her own single.

"Hei what are you thinking about?" I saw Lucy smiling at me. I was with her in a cafe. She was so beautiful and hotter than Camila. And the most important thing, she loved me and gave me love. I was so stupid how could I couldnt move on easily to her. Why I should stuck with Camila who never fight for me. Bullshit she called it love.

"Nope. I just tired." I answered her. She smiled.

Am I out of my head
Am I out of my mind
If you only knew bad things of like
Dont think I can explain it
What can I say it's complicated
.....

I knew a little bit of the song. I knew clearly whose voice it was. THAT WAS CAMILA'S. Fuck. Why should this cafe played this song!

But the lyric, captured me.

"Why you shock hearing this song? Seems like you havent heard it?" Lucy said.

"Ssttt. Shut up." I hypnotized to listen to the lyric. I broke my endeavor not to wanna know about her created lyric and song.

....
Nothings get back
If it feels good
So you come back
Like I knew you would
.....

I smirked hearing the lyric. So hilarious. She laughed at me who had ever came back to her? Funny!

.......
I want you foreover even when we're not together
Scars of my body so I can look at you whenever like
I want you foreover even when we're not together
Scars of my body so I can look at you whenever ooh
.........

I was on thinking as I listened to the lyric carefully. I laughed of 'I want you forever even when we're not together'. She who never fight for me saying this? I knew I was the one who stopped our interaction for the last time but she who was too late. why now? Why now Camz? I waited for her too long. I got hurt from her too long. So now I felt numb. I couldnt feel anyhing and I got bad emotional of love. And I just didnt want Lucy got hurt as Camila gave to me.

.......
Keep it strange
Okay yeah I'm insane
But you the same
.......

Yeah Camz we both insane for ever cheated on Lucy. That was my fault.

"Laur. We need to talk." Lucy said. I left my zoning out. I saw Lucy now and she looked serious and sad.

She took a deep breath. I should stop this. What she wanted to talk about seemed so bad.

"Would you be my date on my friend's wedding?" I asked her. I wanted to stop what she wanted to talk.

"Laur.. i guess it's not me who you wanted to be accompanied with." She said in very very sad and deep voice.

"What do you mean? I choose you and you're my girlfriend." I explained to her. She suddenly cried.