11. Gravity

LAUREN P.O.V

It was already a week Camila did not come to my room again at 11 p.m. i kinda miss her. But
I have Keaton now. He can be a distraction.

"Lauren. What are you doing?" I said Normani already next to me.
"I just think of something. But it's okay. It's not important." I smiled.

"Dont lie rebel. I know you are lying. C'mon tell me."

"I miss someone who change."

"Tell him. Or tell her...?" She gave me a teasing smile.

"Okay forget it." I said walked away.

"Dont be angry Lolo. I just kidding." She grabbed me.

"No. I'm not angry seriously. I just wanna think for a while. It's really okay Mani." I smiled and left her.

"Dont think Lo. Feel it." She screamed. I looked at her. She smiled genuinely. That words made me think.

**

DINAH P.O.V

Are you okay Mila" i asked seriously.

"Why made me not okay Cheehee?"

"Laur..."

"Stop. What do you think?" She cut my words.

"You hide your sadness."

"But I can survive. Thats the most important thing Cheechee. I can easily forget heeerrr. No worries!" She smiled trying to be cheerful as usual. I looked at her deeply.

"I love us more than I love her. When i think again, I should forget her. She doesnt like me as same as mine. I dont wanna ruin our friendship and it should ruin fifth harmony too. Moreover I also still doubt of my feeling."

"Okay if you have decided like that." I hugged her.

"Actually I hoped you will protest it. You will say 'No Mila. I think she also in love with you'. But seeing you agree with my decision it makes me think you also think the same that she doesnt in love with me." She said disappointed.

"I cant get whats her real feeling for you Mila. I dont know. What I know she does not try hard to reach you. She seemed okay with this distance."

"Whereas she ever told me she needs me. Haah she is so really polite person. Being lie to be polite and just make someone happy." She gave bitter laughed.

**

CAMILA P.O.V

We have an interview for this evening. We should answer our fans' question on twitter. I kinda nervous but that was not my intention. I missed Lauren. I missed being around her. I missed talking to her. I missed hearing her voice and laugh. I missed her holding. I missed being covered every 11 p.m by her. I missed everything about her. What I can do now just wore earphone and looked up the sky, sometimes I closed my eyes imagining she was by my side like she was used to be.

Dinah was right. She did not try to reach me. She lied. I who the only one need her. I should forg......
I stopped thinking. I felt someone put my earphone down. I shocked who was that.

"What are you thinking about?" I knew well that the husky voice.

"Laur.."

She hugged me.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I should listen to my heart. I should follow it. I should not think of my prestige to reach you and asked why we were different now. I missed you Camz. I cant handle it anymore." I was crying hearing her voice.

She let our hugging and wiped my tears then kissed my eyes. I can't handle it to hug her more tightly.

"You are cruel." I said in shobbering.

"Actually even i dont exactly know what separate us. I should have asked you and made everything okay. Or are you bored with me?" She asked.

"How could I bored with you! Lauser!" She laughed hearing me call her Lauser.

"Okay. Are we good now? Then let me carry you downstairs. We should stand by for the interview." She backed me. I jumped to her back.

"Ouch! Why the hell are you doing?" She screamed because I bit her ear.

"That's a punishment because you made me sad for a week."

She put me down and pushed me to the wall. She was in front of me. She seemed wild. She grabbed my hands and pushed them so my hands were on the wall next to my ears. I looked at her.

"Wha..t do you wanna do?" I said stammering.

"A sweet savage by Lauren." She lean in my ear. She bit it. I heard her breath. So sexy and hot. It made me wriggle and turn me on. Excitedly I moaned.

Hearing my moan she became more wild. I felt her breath harder than before. She kissed my ear, bit it softly, licked it, kissed it again. I cant handle it. I closed my eyes to feel her lips on my ear and I wriggled more but I cant move even a little bit. I moaned.

"Ahh..Jaeregui. oh my God.." I moaned and still wriggled. My legs were shaking and she locked my legs with her legs. I really cant move at all.

"Say my name again Camz." She whispering.

"Ja..ereg..ui.. ahh.." My moaning became more loud.

She gasped. Her lips still at my ear.

"CAMILA." She shocked and looked at the door. I heard that was Normani's voice.

"Are you ready Mila? We go downstair." She still knocking my door and screamed outside my room.

"You go to the bathroom." Lauren said whispering. I followed her. I listened to their conversation from the bathroom.

"Hei Mani. She was still in the bathroom. I'll go with her.

"Okay hurry up. You have to touch up your make up Lauren. It is so messy."

"Alright. Bye." Then I heard the door closed. I came up.

She looked at me.

"Your..ear was so..red." she stammering.

"I know. It should because of your lipstick. I will clean it."

I looked my ear from the mirror that was really red. Lauren gave me wet lap and she cleaned it.

"S..toop.. laur.. I feel wriggle again." I said honestly. She gave me a stiff laughed. It makes her looked funny.

"Oh my God. It is not only red of your lipstick. It naturally became red." She looked at me panic. It made me laugh out loud.

"It's okay lauren. We can hide it b my hair." She seemed relieved.

"You are cute right now. C'mon we go downstairs." I pecked her cheek and grabbed her.

You're gravity Lauren. I said I wanna forget you but you come again make me more confused than before.

But I think your Camz really fall in love with you, Jaeregui.