25. lose control

NORMANI P.O.V

"How's Lauren?" Dinah asked to me.

"She is so much better. You can see." I answered. Yeah Lauren already so much better. She could laugh again. She could survive again.

"And how about Camila? Hasn't she approached you?" I asked to Dinah.

Dinah shrugged. I understood how disappointed Dinah was.

"Actually I'm worried. But I wanna she learn, Mani. She often do this. Being mad and run away. I dont want she is being like this. You know how close I'm with her. I cared of her. I want her to be better. She cant be like this for the rest of her life." Dinah explained. I know Dinah was close with Camila. They usually made fun together. Actually today the one I saw insecure after Camila was her.

Lauren actually was insecure too but today she can control her self. She run away looking something funny or drawing abstract. Sometimes I accompany her to run and she screamed when she run to let her breathless go.

But between Dinah and Camila, they seemed miss each other's part of life. And after hearing Dinah's explanation, she didnt seem wanna approach Camila first.

"Dinah. Can we talk?" I heard a voice of Camila's. It such a relief.

"Oh you can approach someone first after something wrong happened, huh?" Dinah said sarcastically.

"I never neglect you Dinah. You know even after I became closer with Lauren, I still need you by my side. Cuddle you and kiss you and play wih you." She tried to explain. Dinah shrugged.

"You seem get me wrong of being jealous with Lauren, dont you?" Dinah up her tone.

"I just wanna make it clear. You know what i have said it's true. Remember I didnt forget to bring you cereal as well when I bring it to Lauren? I know you care of me. Today I decided not to go away anymore because you're a precious friend to me. I dont wanna lose you." I saw Camila crying. I think I should go.

"Dont go, Mani. I also want you here. Anyway where's Lauren?"

"She is accompanying Ally to the book store to buy recipe book. She is trying hard to forget you, Camila." I explained.

"I dont know what exactly happen here but I understand the core of the problem. Dinah! She is here now. Dont be childish anymore! Shake hand." Dinah expression was flat and Camila looked down.

"Forgive me Dinah. Play with me again. I miss you." Camila full of tears. Dinah changed her expression and looked at her. She stepped to her and hugged her.

"I miss you too, Chanco. Dont be annoying anymore." I love seeing this friendship.

"So what's next? How about Lauren? She seems insane always volunteer to help everyone to forget you." Dinah said to her. Camila said nothing.

"You fight for her since the day 1. You insecure she went out with Keaton. You always disturbed her then now, I know I closer with you but what you have done is cruel, Mila." Dinah snarled her. I nodded my head agreeing of what Dinah said.

"That's why I need you both here to win her again." She smiled. Dinah whacked her and I just laughed.

***

LAUREN P.O.V

"Lo. Normani said wait here she wanted join us." Ally informed me. I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Is is gonna rain? Dinah wanna go to bookstore? Ally this is a bad sign!" I laughed. Ally also laughed too.

"You are so cruel, Lo." She still laughed. Once she laughed it will be hard to make her stop.