16. The Universe Says 'I Love You'

CAMILA P.O.V

I ran to my room to check Lauren's condition.

"You fucking crazy, jerk, annoying!!!" I whacked her as hard as I can. "You make me worried! What the hell you do this to me. You make me scared." I still whacked her. She hugged me.

"Sofi.. would you please bring Lauren a cup of water?"

"Sofi please bring what i bought too. Sorry." Lauren said. I didnt care what was that. I cared of Lauren's condition.

"Anything hurt? Where? Where? I touched her arms.

"Ouch"

"Here?" I massage her.

"Yeah. This wrist crashed the fence post."

"It was bruise oh my god. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"stop screaming. I'm sick." She cuddled to me. I hated this girl. I hated she was so cuddly.

"Here. I help you to go to my bed." I brought her to go to my bed.

"Good for you, Lauren, no neighbor seeing you and mommy go I dont know where." Sofi came brought the water.

"WHY DONT YOU FORBID HER?" I snarled her.

"Dont be mad. I convinced her I can do it but I cant in the real. Stop being mad. I do this to make we good. Should I being fall to the ground so I get faint, i get pain, I get hospitalize, I get operation if it is needed so yo stop angry to me or everyone?" I just silent hearing her protest.

"I'm sorry making you trouble Sofi." She continued her words.

"It's okay. I went downstair then. This is your pizza." She went.

"That's for you." She said smiled. She massaged her wrist by her own self.

"Let me help." I massage her.

"Are we good now?" She asked.

"You are afraid of height, arent you?" I ignored her question.

"Yeah. I am more afraid of losing you." I looked at her green eyes. They were so sincere.

I hugged her.

"I'm sorry I'm so selfish. I shouldnt be angry to you." I eventually said.

"As long as you accept my effort to reach you again when you are mad, I will apologize you."

"Why dont you say I shouldnt do that again? I mean ask me to stop being mad and ran away." I asked confusely. I looked at her eyes to see the answer.

"I actually do not like that attitude but it is you, Camz. I dont wanna be the one who say you do or you dont. I look for the other way to behave for that attitude besides asking you to change it, that I will take effort to make we good again." I smiled listen to her. My smart Jauregui always know sweet words to make me calm.

"Actually you just have to wait. I'll be back again. I'll gravitate again to be casual again."

"I dont think so Camz. Remember we have been in silence for many days? I thought you will be casual again without any effort. I thought do not reach you will make you think. But it didnt work. I should take the role here."

"I'm so bad." I felt guilty.

"Dont say it. C'mon eat." She fed me. I cried.

"I remember the time you fed me chocolate." She smiled and continued fed me.

***

LAUREN P.O.V

Camila, sofi, and Camila's parents were in dining room. We had dinner.

"Congratulation for you guys. You made it! I cant believe it you guys being signed. It seems dream comes true. I proud of you guys." Camila's father hugged me and kissed Camila's forehead.

"We should celeberate it. But I should go again couple minutes later. How about tomorrow night? Lauren?" He asked.

"I love to but I'm afraid I cant make it. I should spend my time with my family tomorrow." I explained.

"All right then. No problem."

We finished dinner. I went to Camila's room. She looked at me deeply.

"I should go home, Camz."

"Cant you stay for a night? Should I ask Clara?" We have a guest room." She asked.

"Why dont you invite me to share bed here?" I said seducely.

"No way. I dont wanna pregnant." She said flatly. I was speechless.

"Hell Camz. I really never cant expect what are you going to say or tell about. So unpredictable. How does your mind work? Let me know." I said eventuallu. She laughed out load.

"I have been trying figure it out but I dont get it." She still laughed.

"Lauren?" I heard Sofi's voice. She didnt knock the door. I remember Camila always enter my room without knocking. I guess it is so proper in this house for not knocking the door.

"Yes, babe?" I smiled.

"I have a chemistry school work. I cant understand it. Will you help me?" She asked.

"Hei dont distrub her. She wanna go home. I will teach you."

"No!! Last time you teach me I got zero score." I laughed out load.

"Sofiiii dont reveal it in front of Laureeen." Sofi and I chuckled.

"Let me see, Sofi." I read it and I knew what it was. I can help.

"Here. Let me telling you this chemistry story." I smiled. I started explain to her.

***

CAMILA P.O.V

i love seeing her teach Sofi. So soft, understable, humble, and surely smart. I imagined one day she will teach our.... fuck stop Camila. She was just a friend.

I always asked my self are we literally just friend? What we have done, what we have shared, what she did today etc. She dared herself to fight with height which she scared so much.

I remembered the 'ear kiss' too. I didnt have a nerve to ask her what it means to her. It literally just 'we both know what happens so dont ask'. Between she and I never talk about it.

I know I have zero experience in romance relationship. But I love reading romance book and watched romance movie. I knew what we did was not what friend did.

I loved being around Dinah, Mani, Ally. But being around Lauren was the crave. Even I still can feel her existance without the physic her next to me by reminding what we have done or imagining what I want.

"This universe consists of moleculs and atoms too." I heard her husky voice teaching sofi.

Lauren. You know one thing chemical do not tell you is......?

'The universe says I love you'