60. day before coming out

CAMILA P.O.V

Here we're. In a hotel room in Miami. I lied down on Lauren's lap and watched her watching tv. She caresses my hair like we used to be in the last golden days.

"Why do you look at me?" She asked me without looking at me. I was shy she notice it.

"How.. how do you know?" I asked.

"Camz.. everyone should notice if they are looked for that long. Research found it." She explained. Here Lauren was. Smartest, cutest, fierces, and I missed her.

I got up. I sat in front of her. I blocked her way to watch tv.

"This annoying princess." She cursed me and laughed.

"Play me a guitar, Lo." I suddenly asked.

"What? First No guitar here. Second I'm not that good as you." She answered. I looked down.

"Heeey." She lifted my head. Her hand was in my jawline. "Okay we can buy it. I hope the staff here want to help us." She smiled. I looked at her deeply. I didnt reciprocate the smile. What I did just seeing her.

LAUREN P.O.V

Camila looked at me so deep. She seriously directly looking at my green eyes. Her warm brown eyes made me nervous. But still it gave the warm. The warm I didnt get from anywhere else in this world. Including Lucy.

Slowly I thought I stop smiling. Directly only looking at her eyes. I pulled slowly her jawline to come closer. I wanted her. That was all what I thought.

I closed my eyes. I felt her lips. Slowly and certainly I tasted the lips again. I missed her. I never wanted lose her again.

I played my tongue. She allowed it entered to her mouth. I heard she moaned. She then wrapped her arms around my neck. She moved and sat straddling on my lap. She deepened the kiss. And she groaned more louder.

"Turn off the light, babe." Camila released the kiss and said that so soft and gasply. It turned me on really. She went to the lamp and turned it off. It was not totally dark because she let the movie still on. She came again and sat on my lap again wrapping her hand around my neck then kissed my cheek so hungry and went to the my lips.

She pulled herself back. And her finger touched my lips.

"Play me a guitar." She smiled naughty.

"Yeah I know. You are too smart." I caressed her hair and she pecked my lips.

"Can we just doing a karaoke?" I begged her. She shook her head.

"I know I know. I'll buy it. Dont look at me that way." I went to the table next to us and phoned Chris to bring me a guitar.

"Chris. It's Lauren."

"Where the hell are you. You left your phone. It's cold outside."

"Ssttt I'm okay I'm o..-" camila kissed my lips. She smiled when kissing me. She wanted to disturb me while phoning. I hit her head. She looked at me and gave a naughty smile. I mouthly said 'dont be naughty I'm on the phone'

"Laur? What happens?" Chris panickly said.

"I'm oo-" camila kissed my lips again and laughed.

"OMG you're with Camila?" Chris finally suspected. I laughed.

'Sst he know you're here.' I mouthly said to Camila.

"Hai Chris It's Camila." Camila screamed. I laughed and pinched her cheek.

"Ouch" I laughed outload.

"Hello? Chris? Still there?" I asked.

"You know? It's the first time I heard you laugh out load again. And camila who made it again." Chris said it seriously. I stopped laughing and thought what he has said.