58. #RIPCamren

CAMILA P.O.V

What the hell happens. There were so many notification came to my account everywhere, ig, twitter, etc.

"Camila dont open your account." I heard my manager, Roger, warned me.

"Stop it, Roger. You became worse." I opened my phone and I wish I had listened to Roger. I saw something I never wanted to see for the rest of my life.

Leaking foto of Lauren and Lucy kiss. The lips which used to kiss mine now I saw they kissed the others.

"You Okay?" Roger asked me.

"Yeah." I smiled. I thought I can stand up. I felt breathless but I can hande it in front of Roger. He wont care so I should be strong.

Roger came closer then rubbed my cheek.

"Dont you know you're crying?" Roger softly said. I didnt feel I'm on tears now. I guess I already numb. I knew nothing what exactly my feeling was. What i knew, I was in Roger's arms. I never knew he became this sweet.

"You know I always forbid your relationship with Lauren but seeing you like this, crying until you numb to feel it, it makes my heart sad as well. Do you need me to arrange your schedule with her?" Roger said and rubbed my back. I agreed I was numb. I didnt know I was crying now. I released from his arms. I touched my cheek. I really in tears now.

"Dont do that. I'm okay. I won't ruin anything again. She already mad at me anf moved on. No use I still try to chase her moreover now she tried to make out." I explained. Roger furrowed the his forehead.

"Now tell me what should I do now?" I asked again.

"Fight for her."

"Are you fucking serious Roger. You are one of them who warned me not to be in relationship with her. Dont play me around! Dont play my heart! Dont play her heart.dont play our heart again. I already sick of this. I sick of...." i finally sobbed. I cant say anything anymore. I let the tears take the place.

**

LAUREN P.O.V

I already spread the word that I'm bisexual. I didnt care anymore. I wanted Lucy be happy i didnt want she got hurt from me as like what Camila did to me.

Until now, in every second of my mind and heart, they still call Camila. What did you do to me Camz? Fuck. Camz? Already dead!

I checked my phone. I got handred haters for disgusting my truth but thousand for support me. I read and I saw there was Camila, one of the tweets.

Dont play hypocryte to the world Camz. Fuck I call her Camz again!!!

"Lauren?" I heard Chris, my brother called me. I saw a sad face on him.

"Why? I'm okay really." I convinced him

"Nope. Here someone." He said and gave his phone to me. I didnt know what happened here. I reached the phone.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Hi." This voice..........

"Camz?" Shit I called her Camz again.

**

CAMILA P.O.V

She called me Camz. It has already long.i felt in the cloud nine but realizing again she was already officially made out with someone else, I guessed I skydived from that cloud nine and prepared to break and die.

"How..are you?"

"Dont make small talk. Whats up? How dare you call me through my family." She was still mad at me i guess.

"I am in Miami now. Exactly in your yard. Dont worry I hide so no one can see me. Even if Lucy suddenly come." I said it fast. I was so nervous.

"Go home. I am so busy now." She said it then hang up the phone. I had no place in her anymore whereas she was still my home.