Twinsanity (Dark x Mark)

"Sometimes I hate you Dark." Mark said. "Sometimes I hate you too...more often than not you are a scourge." "I'm the reason you exist." He had a point. "I'm the reason you're not in a mental hospital." Checkmate. I stretched out and cracked my back. "You're insane though." I scoffed. "I'm a demon. Don't hold me to human standards, it doesn't work." Mark gave me the awkward eye. "If you didn't look just like me I'd ruin your face." I gently flicked my wrist and sent a wave of energy straight into Mark's face. "Ouch!"he cried. I smirked. "What was that for?" he asked, looking at me angrily. "For breathing." I said. Mark grabbed my hair. Big mistake. I teleported between the rooms of my home until Mark was too tired to chase me. "Had enough?" I asked. Mark glared at me. "You don't fight fair." he said. "Yeah no shit, dumb ass. Why should I?" "I dunno, I guess it's true what they say-demons are pussies. Too afraid to go hand to hand with humans." My black blood boiled. I set myself down on the floor. "Fine. You want to do it the human way? Let's go at it the human way." Much to my surprise, Mark was eager to fight with me. His sparring skills weren't far behind my own either. He clipped my nose a few times with his fist, but other than that, nothing he did made any kind of impact. We tussled and I pinned him on his back. He slashed my neck with his nails. I felt my breath hitch in my throat and I looked away. "Did that hurt?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Not as much as this will." I muttered, removing my pants. Mark looked surprised, I completely expected that. Quite some time ago we stopped messing around with one another in favor of doing our own thing, but he had just grazed my sweet spot...hard...that is something you can't do to me without doing a few other things afterward. Mark opened his mouth to protest but I crammed my tongue in it before he could say anything. After snaking my tongue around his mouth for a few seconds, Mark bucked his hips into me and let me know he was ready and willing. I removed his pants and saw my old friend. "Remember how this goes?" I asked Mark. He looked confused. "I don't bottom with guys, Mark. I'm not that into them." Mark gingerly got onto all fours and I took him from behind. I forgot how great he felt...especially since the only man he'd ever been with like this was me. He was molded to my cock perfectly. I worked him until I reduced him to a small, quivering little sex slave. "D-dark? Will you...grab me?" he whimpered. I thrust deeper into the tightness of his ass. "Yeah."I muttered beginning to see stars. I let a growl come from my throat before plunging my hand under Mark's body, stroking him gently and then roughly. I pumped him until I could feel his cock tensing up in my grips. "God damn it, Dark! We're not supposed to be doing this...but don't stop!" I upped my pace and slammed my hips into him, beginning to feel sweat forming on my hairline. I felt my hips grow warm and tingly, too. I exhaled sharply a few times through my nose, closing my eyes trying to maintain my balance. I felt Mark release, my signal to release, too. I shot off deep inside of him, and quickly pulled out. We both shared some uneasy looks. We really weren't supposed to be banging anymore, but he started it. That was my story and I stuck to it. "I should get going." Mark said, standing up. "So soon?" I asked, jokingly. He shot me a dirty look. "That really wasn't supposed to ever happen again." he said. He said it with a twinkle in his eye that said it was going to happen again and soon. I gave him a smirk. "You can't resist me. I mean look at me...I'm your twin...but I'm so much better looking." Mark bit his lip. He knew I was right. "Only because of the eyes, douchebag." he said. I accepted that. They were a nice feature. "You're coming back tomorrow. I can feel it." Mark scoffed. "Feel it?" he said. "Yeah...mostly in my hips." I said, squirming a bit. Mark looked away, trying to hide his blush. I snickered. "See you then, loser." I said, waving him off.