Cold (Dark x Reader)

"(Y/N)...you awake?" I opened my eyes a bit. "I am now." I said, not happy. I felt around for Dark but couldn't feel anything. "I'm standing." he said. I looked up at him, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. The clock said it was just after midnight. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm freezing." he said. Now that was a shock. Someone like Dark likes being in the cold...and the dark. "Are you feeling okay?" "No, not really. Like I said, I'm cold." I sat up and yawned. I looked over at him and noticed he was soaking wet. "Why are you all wet?" I asked. "I went outside. It's pouring and the wind is crazy." "YOU'RE crazy. Put something dry on before you turn into a popsicle."I watched him change into something dry. "So you woke me up out of my perfectly good sleep to let me know that you're cold?" I asked. Dark stared at me. "I kinda need you to keep me warm for a bit." He shivered. "I thought you loved being cold." I said, wrapping an arm around him. "I do...just not when I'm not expecting it." "Bullshit, you just wanted me touching you." he shot me a glance. "Maybe." he said. I watched a water droplet roll down his perfect nose bridge. I kissed him on the cheek and tossed some blankets on him. I watched him shiver. I chuckled softly. "What?" he laughed. "You." I said, laying down. "Me what? I'm freezing to death." "You don't die." I said, mockingly. "Just get over here." he said. I gently laid myself across his chest. His skin was so cold it prickled my skin. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Quit breathing on me, you're making it worse..." Dark muttered. I lightly drew a finger across his abdomen, feeling the goosebumps riding up. "You are an ass. You're learning. Good." I smiled in my sleepiness. I felt him shivering under me. "Are you going to stop or not?" I said, laughing. "Stop what?" "Shivering. You're moving around too much." Dark shot me a dirty look. "Whatever (y/n). I guess I'll just die cold and alone." he said, wrapping himself tightly in blankets. I flopped on top of him. "Poooor Dark." I mocked. He looked at me and rolled his eyes, settling into the bed. "Oh come on, let me under the blankets with you." Dark reluctantly let me lay flat on top of him. "Quit being a pest." he said. "You woke me up. That gives me the right to pester you." "Shut up. Fall asleep." he moaned. I snickered. "You're so easy." I said. "Easy? I don't think so. Cold and moody...definitely." I settled onto his chest and started to fall asleep. I noticed his brutally cold skin begin to warm a bit, a good sign to me. A few hours later after much tossing and turning I found myself laying in a twisted position with Dark curled up in a ball facing away from me. My feet always get cold when I sleep. Suddenly, I had a great idea. I raised both feet and planted them firmly onto Dark's exposed back. "You cunt." I heard him mutter. He rolled over and faced me. "Why (y/n)?" he whimpered. "Because I can." I said, sticking my tongue out. "Do you know what I can do?" he asked. Curious, I told him I didn't. He disappeared under the blankets. I felt a hand on each thighs and felt the strain as my legs were forced in opposite directions. A blush crept over my face. I felt Dark's warm breath on the base of my heat. It was my turn to shiver now. He stuck the tip of his tongue into my core, flicking it gently against my clit. I dug my nails into the sheets. Dark snaked his tongue further into my heat. I felt him gently insert two fingers and slowly pump them. My body went into a few pleasured spasms before I felt my climax begin to build. Just before I hit my peak, he pulled back, leaving me red faced mid-moan. "Dark??" I complained. I felt him crawling up my body. "Relax. I'm not gonna leave you hanging." he said, teasing my entrance with his tip. "Ready?" he asked, teasing me. "Yes, god I need you." I moaned. He slipped himself inside of me quickly and began to thrust into me hard. "God, you're so tight." he grunted.My climax approached quickly. "(Y/N), I'm not even close yet...hold out for a bit." Dark moaned, noticing the changes in my body. "I can't...you're so fucking good." I breathed. "Well try, or you're not going to enjoy this for a whole lot longer." he had a point. The thought of being recuperating from a climax while still being pounded into wasn't so appealing. I looked away from him and closed my eyes, thinking about other things...unsexy things. "God...alright, go for it." Dark grunted in a sexy strained voice I hadn't heard before. I wrapped my legs around his strong body and let him finish us both off. I exhaled sharply, completely turning into dead weight. "Where did that come from?" I asked, looking up at Dark who was now relaxing on my hips. "Just a thank you present. Did you like it?" he asked, with a wink. "Yeah...a lot...holy shit." I said. "Good." Dark looked outside. "Still rainy and cool...almost makes me want to get cold again." he said. "Go for it. I could stand to...you know..." he looked at me. "Perv." he said. "Hey...I can't help it if I like it." I said, shrugging him off. "If you're down to go again, then why not?" he said, searching for my sweet spot.