Dark x Male Reader

Dark and I have this thing where we go downtown every weekend and get hammered. There's plenty of fun to have. I don't think there's a single bar downtown we haven't been booted from at least once. It's a blast. "Do you always have to smoke afterward?" I asked, pulling the sheet around me. "No, but I like to. What's the matter with it?" I sighed. "It makes me feel like a cheap whore." Dark laughed. "You're no whore, I don't pay you." he looked at himself. "But judging by all these scratch marks and hickeys, maybe I should start charging you." I rolled my eyes. "You're such a self-righteous ass." I said. "But I bet you'd fuck me again, anyway." I dropped the sheet and started to get dressed. "Maybe after a few rounds. Want your own sloppy seconds?" I asked. "Oh now that's just fucking disgusting." he said, making a face. I laughed. "If you say so." He rolled out of bed and got dressed alongside me. "Where are we going?" he asked. "How about that dive bar across the street?" Dark snickered. "Why do you like those things? They're boring." I shrugged. "If we're gonna go someplace shouldn't it be someplace cool?" I thought about it and then agreed. "We should try a gay bar." I said. Dark thought about it. "A gay bar?" he repeated. "Yes. I hear they're lots of fun." Dark shrugged. "Sounds like a good place to find a few new friends with benefits." "Going back into wanting guys again?" I asked, fixing my hair. "It's been a minute." Dark said. "I'm picky about guys though..." I knew that. In our entire friendship I had seen him with one dude, and he was just as attractive as Dark. "Let's just get out there." I said, practically dragging him behind me. I looked up places on my phone and set up what I basically called the 'gayest pub crawl ever'. We were destined to hit all of the higher end gay bars and clubs in the area. "Why are you so interested in going to these places (y/n)? Are you into females low key?" Dark asked. I shook my head. "I've just been told that they're much better places to be. Supposedly the staff and patrons are friendlier, the atmosphere is more fun...all of that." Dark shrugged. We walked into the first one and hit the bar. Hard. I can't remember the last time I put away that much alcohol in such a short time. "Pick me up, Dark!" I said, feeling like my legs didn't exist anymore. Dark grabbed me, staggering himself. "What the fuck were those drinks?" he asked, legs nearly buckling as he half carried me outside. "I think they were called zombies." I said. "Well I'm fucked up." he said. So was I. I couldn't see a foot in front of my face. "What's next?" Dark asked. What a trooper, I half expected him to throw up and pass out in it, prompting an early night. I'm surprised that isn't what happened to me. "Call a cab. The next one is across town." I said, flopping onto the curb. He pulled his phone out and did his best to get some kind of cab service out to us. I leaned against him, trying to maintain some balance. "I think my life is flashing before my eyes." I muttered. Our ride pulled up and we both slurred directions to the driver who looked uncomfortable at best. It was a bit early to be completely shitfaced. We spilled out of the cab, tripping over ourselves. "We should get more drinks." Dark suggested. My stomach protested, but my mind wasn't concerned by that. "Duh. I'll buy this time." I said, dragging him in behind me. We hit the bar even harder. It was to the point that neither of us could focus on anything. Everything was just pure laughter and staggering. "Look at him!" I said, pointing across the room to an attractive man, probably in his early 20s. "Do you think he's hot enough?" Dark studied him. "I would say so." he said. "Go hit on him!" I said, pushing him toward him. Dark giggled and looked over his shoulder at me. "You got this, go get him!" I said. He rolled his eyes. I watched the two talk and then Dark turned and walked away with his new 'friend' in tow. I gave him the thumbs up. "Hurry up, come on." Dark said. "What for?" I asked, following them. "So you don't get left here." Dark said. I hadn't thought of that. The alcohol was running my brain. I followed the two of them to this random guy's car and sat shotgun to give him directions. Dark was just too wasted to think straight. We rolled up and it was quite a process getting into Dark's. Nobody could manage to stand still long enough to do much. We fell into each other, and push,pulled, and dragged until we got where we wanted to. "Just wait on me (y/n)." Dark said, pointing to his room. "For?" He gave me a look. "I have someone ahead of you." "Dog." I said, stumbling off. I flopped onto his bed, letting the room spin. That's when curiosity got the better of me. I crawled out of his room and perched myself in a way where I could see them but they'd have a hell of a time seeing me. I watched as Dark laid on his back and brought this stranger down on top of him. The pair laid there groping and kissing for what felt like forever. I felt my core heat up just watching the two. Honestly, I hadn't seen anything like that before. The sound of Dark's content sighs filled the air. A sound I knew pretty well myself. "Fuck." I whispered, getting turned on by everything. Dark stood up and took his shirt off, flexing his perfect body. He unzipped his pants and forced himself into his partner's mouth. I watched him tug this guy's hair. Ha, he did that to me all the time and as frustrating as it is, it feels so good. After awhile of that, he practically jumped behind the guy and slammed into him. My breath hitched just like everyone else's. I watched him drill into the other guy with an intensity I hadn't ever seen in him. Part of me was definitely jealous. The sound of skin connecting and moans filled the air. I was so tempted to run out and join them,but I knew I couldn't. I waited until Dark finished, and he made it oh so obvious as usual. Show off. His little friend left, leaving him half dead on the couch. I stumbled over. "You okay?" I asked. He gave me a thumbs up. "You are going to pay for all of this in the morning." I said, noticing that his head was spinning and he had new scratches and dings all over his body. "If I'm gonna be paying for all of this, I may as well pay for more. Jump on. You're gonna have to top right now. I'm afraid of dying if I move." I smirked, and somehow in my own drunken stupor managed to crawl on top of him and straddle him. "Just so you know, if I pass out in the middle of this, I'm telling the cops you raped me." I cracked up. "They wouldn't believe you. Everyone knows how you get down." I hugged him around the neck taking in the smell of alcohol. "Fuck you feel so good." I said, settling on him. "Women like you are why I prefer women to men. Fuck me, (y/n)." I loved it when he talked like that. "I am not gonna last long." he muttered, already seeming to be slipping into a coma. "But don't stop...I love this feeling." he moaned. "Finish me, (y/n)..." Truth of the matter was I had no energy, but for Dark I'd do about anything. I did my best to keep a decent pace up and before too long the two of us were in euphoria. Our breathing slowed and I fell off the couch onto my back. Dark looked down at me. "You okay?" he asked. I managed to eek out a 'yes' before closing my eyes involuntarily. "I hope your hips are sore." I muttered. "Fuck off (y/n)."