Dark x Reader IV

I woke up feeling great. No soreness, no anything. I nudged Dark. "Fuck off, Mark." he moaned, half asleep. "It's me." I said. He kept snoring. I flicked the end of his nose. Probably not such a great idea, but it worked. He blinked at me a few times. "Why?" he asked, slouching a bit. "I was having a fantastic dream." "What about?" I asked, curious. "Demon stuff. You wouldn't understand." I rolled my eyes. "Let me guess...you want me to tell you something?" I shook my head. He looked confused. "I'm fine again. I can do whatever...and I still have an extra day of vacation." He gave me a half smile. "That's great. Glad you're better..." he stretched. "Now what?" he asked. "I could pay you back for being so nice to me." I said suggestively. "Where is this going? I think I like where this is going." he said, sitting up a bit, cracking his back. I straddled his lap and kissed his neck. "Don't start something you can't finish. I'll wreck you (y/n)." he said, arching his back a bit. "You can try." I said, placing a particularly hard bite on his neck, causing him to emit a little moan. He bit his lip quickly, hoping I didn't hear him. I did. Too late. I felt him hardening against my core. Through two layers of reasonably thick clothing I could feel every vein. "(Y/N)..." he said, lustfully. "What's the matter?" I asked, tracing a finger down his abdomen. He shivered. "Come on. You've been driving me crazy for days...do you have any idea how hard it is to have you laying on me like this when I can't fuck you?" I smirked. "I know exactly how hard it is." "I bet you know how hard I am, too." he said, bucking his hips a bit. I bit my lip. "I do...let's take care of that." I pulled his sweats down to around his thighs. He squirmed a bit as I licked the tip of his length. "Suck me, (y/n)." he whined. I obliged, bobbing my head along his length quickly. His breaths became uneven, and I felt his fingers tangling in my hair, pulling on it now and again. He muttered my name and dragged his nails down my neck, forcing my head further into his lap. His breaths hitched more often as he got closer and closer. Finally, he pushed me up by my shoulders and ordered me onto all fours. He entered me aggressively from behind and ravaged my entire body. "Feels pretty good, doesn't it?" he asked, almost mockingly. I couldn't even muster up a response. "Fuck (y/n)..." he breathed, changing his pace a bit. "Harder..." I finally grunted. "You sure?" he breathed, sounding a bit surprised. "Yes, god damn it,fuck me!" He snickered and gave me what I asked for. My thoughts became incomprehensible and murky as I couldn't focus on anything other than the sensations surging through my body. I cursed a few times under my breath as I hit my climax, I didn't even notice when he hit his. The entire lower half of my body felt numb. I turned to face Dark,  who was actively trying to hold back how much I had just taken out of him. He pulled me up against his chest. The only sounds were the two of us catching our breaths. "Still feel like trying to run around today?" he asked. "I can't. Feel. My. Legs." I said. "That's what I like to hear." he said, holding me tighter. "So looks like we will spend another day here telling stories..." he said. I shrugged. "If you want to." I said. "Would you like that?" he asked. I thought about it. "Yeah, I'd love it." I said. He smiled almost warmly at me. "Did I ever tell you about..."