Revenge F!ck (Dark x Reader)

Sometimes I really hate everything...and everyone. I'm marching myself over to Dark's to blow off steam. He's negative, he'll understand me. Really what I'm more interested in is a revenge fuck. I dumped my boyfriend of 5 years a week ago because I found out he had been cheating on me for basically our entire relationship. I couldn't think of many men who would be interested in filming a hate fuck video. I didn't have the guts to approach Mark about it. Most of my guy friends are too close to me to do something like that...so I figured I'd pay Dark a visit. I only hoped he was into it.

I slammed his door behind me. "What bills are you paying around here to be slamming doors in this house?" he asked without missing a beat. "What?" I asked. He looked up. "Ah. I thought it was Mark. He said he was on his way...but that was an hour ago. I dunno what his deal is lately, but he's been a real dick. So what is it now?" he asked standing up. "My now ex boyfriend." I said. "Oh?" Dark questioned, leaning on the wall. "He cheated on me for 5 years and now he has the audacity to be trying to win me back." Dark snickered. "So is it working?" he asked. "Does it look like it is?" I asked. He shrugged. "You just look pissed. That doesn't mean much." "Look, let me cut to the chase. I came here to film a revenge fuck video." Dark looked behind me. "With who?" he asked. "You." I said, pushing my finger into his chest. "Oh really now?" he questioned. "Yes." I said. Surprisingly, we had never had sex. I was well aware of his reputation as a horn dog, but I'd always had a boyfriend. "Can you handle me (y/n)...I break a lot of women. Like can't walk straight for a month break." I rolled my eyes. "I don't really care about that. Just get in bed." he looked at me seductively. "I like your spirit." he said, ripping his shirt off and walking away. I fumbled with my camera until I got it like I wanted it. I walked into Dark's room and stripped off my clothes quickly. "This isn't going to be romantic." I said. "No revenge fucks are romantic, (y/n)...besides romance is stupid unless it gets you something." I had to agree. Maybe it's just because I was pissed, but I did agree. I positioned my camera and got into position. I made sure I looked straight into the camera as I rubbed my hips against his. I dropped my weight into Dark's lap, hitting my target perfectly. The pleasurable sensations shot from my core to my fingertips in no time. Dark instinctively took the lead, bucking his hips into me, getting deeper with every thrust. My thoughts became jumbled and I found focusing to be an impossibility at the moment. "(Y/N)...I doubt your ex could fuck you like this." he said, turning his eyes to the camera with a snide grin. I couldn't even respond, the only thing that came from my mouth were hitched breaths and moans. Dark raised me off of his hips and pushed me onto all fours and ravaged me from behind. My mind drew blank after blank as my moans intertwined with his. He dragged his nails down my back and slashed at my ass. For some reason it felt amazing. My head swam with incomprehensible thoughts. As much as I wanted to scream his name, I couldn't because I didn't want him being bothered by my ex. The sounds of our flesh meeting, Dark's moaning and my gasps echoed throughout the room. Everything became a deep haze as I tried my best to focus on one thing, but found my mind scattering with every forceful thrust. "Getting close?" Dark asked, through pants. All I could manage to do was blurt out an 'mhm' through pursed lips. "See, (y/ex's/n)...it's not that hard to fuck a woman properly." God was my ex going to be pissed. Dark finished me off and let the strong release drain from his body. He gave my hair a tug and grunted my name. I tried standing up but the earth-shattering orgasm I'd just had made my legs like jelly. "I'll get it." Dark said, simply levitating over to the camera. "Um...I'm gonna need to edit that. He can't see you flying." "Oh...yeah. Y'know what'd be funny? Giving it to Mark to edit." We both laughed. "I don't think so." I said. "I can do it. I've watched him do that lame YouTube shit enough times...I get it." I finally got my legs to work and stood up. "You..." I said. "You are amazing." Dark winked. "I hear about it, believe me." "I can see why...I can feel why...my whole body hurts...in the best way possible." I got dressed and stood beside him for a minute. "Wanna stay over?" he asked. "I think we need to remake some of the footage..." I saw where that was going. "You're not fooling me...but I am kinda tired. You don't mind me being here?" "If I did I wouln't ask." "You're sure?" "Ask all of the females who tried staying here when I didn't want them to." I laughed. "Alright, I'll stay. Only if you take some pics with me though." I said. "Just to piss him off more. He's been bothering me so much over the last while. My phone has a hundred messages from him that haven't been read yet." Dark picked me up bridal style. "Snap one." I put my arm around his neck and took a fast selfie. "That should do it." I said. He dropped me on the bed and we took a few more pictures just laying around. "I think I'll send these with the video." I said, tossing Dark's hair. He nipped at my hand. "Don't fuck up my hair." I snickered. "It's already fucked up. You've got a case of the I just had rough sex hair." He touched his hair and frowned. "Thanks a lot (y/n)." he joked, fixing his hair. "Why do that when it's just going to get fucked up later?" I asked, winking. He caught on and gave me a wry little smile. "You dog." he said.