Dial D for Darkiplier (Dark x Reader)

Dark has earned himself the nickname Dickiplier and I'm sure I don't need to explain why. He's progressed from smooth ladies' man to sex god in about a year. If you don't think that's impressive, I don't know what to tell you because it is. I'm weird and he loves that I'm weird. Most of our 'sessions' come from sexting. I hate physical foreplay and he doesn't like much foreplay at all, so we use sexting to get in the mood. I'll lay on his couch while he lays in his bed and we'll exchange some pretty raunchy messages before we can't stand it anymore and end up colliding on the counter, the floor, wherever we happen to literally run into each other. It's pretty steamy...better than anything I've ever had from anyone else. We're starting off the festivities now.

 We're starting off the festivities now

I can't help but shake my head and laugh. The humor never stops with him, he's always got to make some kind of remark or joke about everything.

 The humor never stops with him, he's always got to make some kind of remark or joke about everything

He was good

He was good. Still smooth (when he wanted to be), but also blunt. As a blunt person myself,nothing was more attractive than bluntness. My legs were already shaky from reading and rereading that last segment of our conversation, but I managed to get up and blindly walk into Dark's room where there was just enough light to see him laying on the bed, rubbing himself, hopefully thinking about us... "Hi." I said, strolling past him to jump onto the bed. We locked eyes. "Hi (y/n)." he said. "What brings you in at this hour?" I giggled, sitting sideways on the bed. "You asked me to come back here." I said. "Remember?" He just snickered a bit. "Of course I do." He pulled me on top of him. I felt his rock hard member pressing firmly against my clothed core. "Ditch the clothes. Trust me, you'll regret it if you don't. Things in here can get a bit...messy." I bit my lip, removing my thin hoodie. I unhooked my bra and then jumped from Dark's hips to take my pants and panties off. I went to straddle him again, but he grabbed me by my hips and forced me onto his face. The sudden movement caught me off guard and I yelped a bit. I looked down and saw Dark's eyes and the beginning of his nose. The rest of his face was buried under my core. My breath hitched a bit in my throat. I felt him open his mouth and flick his tongue across my clit. The electrical sensations caused me to freeze atop his mouth. He adjusted me a bit and then plunged two fingers into me while working his tongue in fast circular motions. The overwhelming sensations forced me into an almost catatonic state. I gently rocked my hips on his face until my climax broke through my core and soaked him. He set me back on his hips. "You owe me for that one." he said, wiping his face. "I owe you what?" I asked, biting my lip. "Rough sex. Come on (y/n), show me what you can do." I took it as a personal challenge to see how much Dark could handle. From the looks of him and his history, I was willing to bet it was a LOT. I quickly assumed the position and placed my hands on his chest, holding him down, earning a groan in response. I teased him with my hips for awhile before dropping my full weight onto him. I felt like our hips interlocked for a moment and it stung like a bitch, but judging from the noises he was making it either didn't bother him or he didn't feel what I did. I pressed on and kept riding him into the beginning of his climax, and backing off. He had a devious smirk on his face as he grabbed my hair from the front and kissed me. Our tongues knotted themselves together and he used me being bent over on him as the opportunity to get to his high. He kept me held down by my hair and smacked his hips into mine, kissing me off and on the whole time. We both moaned into the kiss as we both hit our peaks.He just stared at me for a long time before exhaling sharply and giving me a wink. "You should come over more often." he said. I laughed. "I don't think my body can handle that." I said. He shrugged. "You'll never know until you try." He was right. I felt the stickiness on my hips start to dry and it made me shiver. I reached for my pants and Dark pulled me in next to him. "If you're cold, just wrap up in a blanket...I like having you near me." That was Dark's way of saying he's fond of you. Sweet in an offputting way. I wrapped myself in his blanket and put my head on his chest. For a moment we sat in silence before I felt my phone vibrate.

 For a moment we sat in silence before I felt my phone vibrate

I looked over at him. He looked back suggestively. "Only if I can shower with you." I said. He winked.