Dark x Reader III

"You awake?" I looked up. I screamed as I thought I was looking into the face of death himself. 'Death' pulled his face away from mine rather quickly. That's when I realized I wasn't looking up at death, I was looking up at Dark with a hood on...one that covered quite a bit of his face. "What's the matter?" he asked, concerned. I shook my head and laughed. "I didn't recognize you with that baggy hood on your head." he pulled the hood off. "Better?" he asked. "Much." I said cupping his face. "You never wear hoodies anymore, what's the occasion?" He looked at me flatly. "You stole all of my blankets last night." he said. I tossed a blanket over his head. "Thanks dear. A bit late, but the sentiment is still there. How are you feeling today?"he asked. "Like a million bloody dollar bills." Dark raised an eyebrow at me. "Oookay." he said. "I'm fine, Dark...same as usual. Sore, tired, all that good stuff." I crawled into his lap and hugged him around the neck. "But you'll make me feel better, right?" I asked. "Of course I will. Whatever you want." "Just keep telling me little stories...it takes my mind off of everything..." "I'm glad. Let's see here, what haven't I told you..."

DARK

Did I ever tell you about the time I got stuck to Mark when he was doing the deed with this chick? It's a bit odd...kinda funny I guess if your mind works like that. I don't know what Mark is up to until I get summoned. I remember going through this phase when I was 20 thousand...I slept upside down on the rare occasions I did sleep. My mom still brings that up to this day.I moved out and she was salty about it so she'd pester me every day. She used to smack my feet with a broom until I fell off the ceiling. Lovely lady, can't get enough of her. Anyway, I was sound asleep and this chick clawed a hole in his back and he started bleeding. I felt like investigating that day, so I did. Problem was, he noticed the blood and applied a bit of pressure...and stopped bleeding. I was halfway out, he didn't notice because the scratch was on his back.I sucked it in, but like you've noticed, I'm pretty skinny. I have nothing to suck in. I tried reabsorbing, but...I was stuck good. There was no going back or coming out...so I just sat there...staring at the wall, trying to ignore Mark sloppily raw dogging this random girl. The worst part was, I got his blood on me...so everyone could see me.I was pretty paranoid that someone was going to walk in and witness the ugly sight. The sounds...the awful. I couldn't take it. It was...awkward to say the least. I came up with a shitty plan but it ended up working. I'd wait for Mark to bend down to kiss this ho, and when he did, I'd be making faces at her, doing anything and everything I could to freak her out. I accomplished my goal. She saw me and told Mark, who of course looked behind him, I guess expecting to see me spying on his ass. While he was turned around looking for me, I pissed this chick off. I told her she was so ugly if I kicked her out of the apartment, I'd get ticketed for littering. Luckily, she was pretty violent. Scratched an even deeper hole into Mark's skin and I used that to get home. I have no idea what happened after that, but I'm guessing one of them got blue balls. Seriously, bitch looked like a dude.

YOU

"Stop, I'm gonna pee my pants. You are so fucking mean." I said, laughing. "I had to do what I had to do. What was I supposed to do, be his conjoined twin?" I shrugged. "If I didn't have such bad cramps, I'd laugh more...I'm so sore." Dark looked at me sympathetically. "Come here. I'll get rid of it for you." I hesitated. "Are you sure you want to?" I asked. He dragged me over and interlocked our hands. "It's fine. No trouble at all, really." "You're handy..." I said, snuggling up on his chest. "And you're hungry again." "How did you know?" I said, a bit surprised. "You're eating my drawstrings...and your stomach is growling." I spit his drawstrings out. "Bad habit, my bad." I said. He shrugged, snapping his fingers and giving himself a hoodie with an even bigger hood...one that hung down to the tip of his nose. I took it off of him. "Let me see your cute face." He crossed his eyes at me. I giggled. "You're my best friend." I said, burying my face into his hoodie. "Yeah you're pretty cool yourself." he said, nuzzling me a bit. "Now let me feed you before you eat me out of my clothes."