Floof

A/N: so people have rq'd more stories about Dark from waaaay back in the day. Your wish has been granted. This is the beginning of stories from his 'youth'...you're welcome. I promise smut in the next chapters. I've been super busy lately, so requests and all of that are backlogged. Thanks for being so patient. I'm working as much as my current schedule allows me to.

-Fuckiplier

"So let me get this straight: you bleed from there once a month?" Dark asked, looking pretty disturbed. "For as smart as you were I thought you'd know something like that." "(Y/N), I'm not human nor female, how would I know that?" I shrugged. "Just figured you would is all." He scooted away from me. "People are really starting to freak me out. Can't you just...make it stop or something?" I shook my head. "Nope. It's just one of those things." "You people are disgusting with your random bleeding, your breeding, and your horrifying illnesses." "Go spend the next 5 days with someone else then." I said, sticking my heating pad behind my back. "I can't." he said. I cocked my head a bit. "Why?" I asked. "Because I'm worried about you. I don't want you to die. You'll run out of blood eventually...what if it's today?" I laughed. "You really are that ignorant about this, aren't you? I'm not bleeding out. I'm not going to die." He seemed skeptical. "I don't believe you." he said, flatly. I laughed and shook my head. "So what do you suggest then?" I asked. I felt his weight on my lap. "Staying right here for 5 days." My heart melted a bit. "You're sweet...but you're crushing me." He moved over a bit. "Good?" he asked. I wasn't comfortable, really...but I knew I wouldn't be anytime soon so I just nodded. "So you're just going to lay there, huh?" He looked at me. "That's what I said." he said. "You're serious, aren't you?" He looked at me like I had 4 eyes. "Yes. I am genuinely worried about you." I stroked his head. "You are sweet, I don't care what anyone says." "Don't say that." he said, scowling. "It's true." I said, smirking. He looked away. "You've come to love some of us...don't lie. You are a terrible liar." He scowled at me again. "So what?" he said. "Nothing, you're just a bad liar is all...that said, this is going to be a really boring 5 days if we don't think of something to do." He nodded. "Any ideas?" he asked. "Not really. I'm too sore to go out and do anything right now." "Sore? This...hurts you?" he asked, confused. "A lot." I said. He looked at me sympathetically. "Do you want it to stop?" I laughed. "Duh." I said, rubbing my hips. "I can heal injuries...and stop pain." he said. I was interested, to say the least. "Grab this." he said, flippantly extending a hand. I giggled. "What? Because I called you sweet, you're trying to act hard?" He gave me a look and picked up my hand. I felt all of the discomfort leave my body. "Thank you...what happens to all of that pain?" "I have it." he said flatly. I felt guilty. "Don't worry, it goes away fast." I hugged him. "You're the best." I said. "Don't ever forget that." We were quiet. "Tell me some stories or something." I said cuddling him. He laid an arm across me. "Stories about what?" he asked. "You. Tell me something...anything..." He thought for a moment. "I really don't know what to tell you." I yawned. "I dunno, tell me something about you and Mark." He sighed. "Alright...hmm..." He paused. "Once, I choked him out when we were kids." I looked over at him, shocked. "Why?" "Let's just say I used to be a lot darker than I am...and he called me an asshole." I didn't want to laugh,but I did anyway. I could easily see the two of them going at it like that. "What else?" I asked, getting more interested. "I used to haunt his mom." "Haunt? I thought you didn't haunt?" "I don't...or at least I'm not supposed to. She never believed I was real and she still doesn't...but I had her so mad at Mark. She thought he was sneaking into her room and freaking her out at 2am...it was me." I laughed. "You were so mean to Mark." "I was only playing with him. How else was I supposed to?" I shrugged. "Yeah, that's what I thought. We had fun. Usually alone, but I followed him around from time to time, hanging around in the shadows...the usual." "Have...have you ever killed someone?" I asked, nervously. We exchanged nervous looks. "Maybe pick another topic?" he suggested. I took that as a yes. For a minute I shuddered...sitting...snuggling with someone who had killed at least one person before. "It was justified." he said. "Duly noted. I'm a bit freaked out right now." He turned his head a bit. "Do you think I'm just going to snap and kill you or something?" he asked. "Probably." he looked annoyed. "Why would I? As I recall you're kinda laying in my lap right now and I'm allowing it. I think that means something." "Well I hope so." I said. "Trust me it does." We sat in silence. "So 5 days of nothing but me telling you stories?" he asked. "As of now, that's the plan." "I don't think I have 5 days worth of stuff to tell you about. I'm not that exciting." "For someone with an ego of your size, I'm guessing that you really don't think that." He looked defeated. "Alright, you're right. I'm fucking awesome." I smiled. "I know." I said. "Look, we can start from the beginning. What do you want to know?" I yawned. "How someone as toned and skinny as you got to be so comfortable to lay on. You're a giant body pillow." He chuckled, and shifted under my weight. "I'm everyone's body pillow." I closed my eyes and started drifting off to sleep when a soft vibration woke me. "Are...are you purring?" I asked. "Yeah. I purr when I'm completely content. Lap it up, it doesn't happen often." I squeezed him tighter. "This is so relaxing." I muttered into his shirt. "Tell me about it." "Will you tell me more stories when I wake up?" I asked. "Sure (y/n). Knock out for awhile. I'm not going anywhere...mostly because you're laying on me." I chuckled softly. "You're the best..." I muttered.