Hate F*ck (Dark x Anti x Reader)

A/N: RQ'd by 

Dark can't stand Anti. Which is exactly why I brought him here. The two of them have been exchanging hateful looks ever since we've been here. "(Y/N), what is this rejected gremlin looking motherfucker doing here?" Dark asked me while looking right at Anti. "(Y/N), tell this self-centered pretty boy to shut up." Anti asked me while looking at Dark. I bit my lip. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea. "Why do you two hate each other so much?" I asked. Dark looked over at me. "I don't like idiots (y/n)." he said. "What a coincidence, neither do I." "Self-hatred isn't healthy, Anti. So keep it up, maybe you'll die." My eyes widened. Wow. There was an awful lot of hate. Anti was at Dark's throat in a split second. I stepped between the pair trying to resolve the issue. "You're lucky (y/n) is here to protect you, Dark." Anti said, taking a step back. Dark shot a look of disgust at me. I knew what he was asking me. "Because you two shouldn't fight, that's why." I said. "You two should be friends. You're both the same type of being." "That doesn't matter. Do you like all humans (y/n)?" Anti asked. I thought about it. "No." I sighed. "Leave (y/n) out of this. She has nothing to do with you being a complete fuck up." Anti growled at Dark who just stood there, arms crossed, totally disinterested in the challenge.  I sighed. I thought that maybe I could get the two of them to be friends. So far, no good. I needed a way to get some peace in the house. I stood on the coffee table and took my shirt off and tossed it onto Dark's lap. He looked down at it, then up at me. He smirked and squirmed a bit. I had Anti's attention too. "What are you doing?" he asked me. I didn't respond. I just stepped out of my pants and flung them across the room with my foot. I stood there in nothing but a skimpy bra and barely there panties watching Dark and Anti look at me. I stepped down from the table and started walking off to Dark's room. He immediately followed with Anti hot on his trail. I looked at them over my shoulder, pleased that they weren't fighting at the moment. I sat on the edge of Dark's bed. "If you're both good, I'll let you both hit." I said, reaching behind my back to unclasp my bra. Dark and Anti exchanged uneasy looks. The soft sound of my delicate panties and bra hitting the floor made them both look up at me. "Your choice." I said, intentionally spreading my legs a bit. Dark bit his lip, and Anti blushed hard. Anti reached out and delicately rubbed my chest. I sighed in satisfaction as he worked his hand down my abdoment toward my core. Dark pulled his shirt over his head and knelt beside me and began biting my neck. Hard. My entire body tightened at the dueling sensations from both parties. Anti's hand left my body and I felt movement on the bed as he disrobed. He forced me onto all fours and entered me swiftly. I heard Dark growl a bit. On one hand it made me feel good to know that Dark had become at least a bit attached to me, but on the other I said they both had to be good. I gave a telling look to Dark. He stopped growling and started removing his pants. He knelt in front of me, inching his manhood toward my barely parted lips. I took it into my mouth and let the motion from Anti's hips force me forward along Dark's length. They both cursed my name and Dark tangled his fingers in my hair. "I'm gonna choke you with this dick." he muttered, thrusting into my mouth. I took a sharp inhale here and there trying to calm my crazy nerves. I looked up and saw that Dark and Anti were a few inches away from one another and not by choice. With Anti pounding away from behind and Dark doing the same from the front they had to be all but touching one another. Me being short didn't help matters much. Anti in the heat of the moment leaned forward farther and tried kissing Dark who pulled away, hissing and swearing. I clawed at one of his thighs and gave him a pleading look. He closed his eyes and heaved a sigh. "For you I will. ONCE." he said. That's what I wanted to hear. I had always thought the two of them kissing would be quite...interesting. Without much warning, Dark slammed his lips onto Anti,and much to my arousal, the kiss lasted for more than a split second. I watched the two of them kiss, seeing Anti's tongue pushing Dark's cheek out every now and then. It was quite a sight and it just added to my climax. Dark pulled away, spitting sideways as he did. He glared at me. His eyes were stern. I knew he did that to make me happy, and I showed my appreciation by taking his entire length down my throat. His breath hitched at the sudden sensation and before too long we all 3 hit our peaks. I pulled away from Anti in silent favor of Dark. I sat beside him and we just both looked at each other. I watched the rise and fall of Anti's chest slow down. "Well?" I asked. "What?" Anti replied. "Do you two still hate each other?" I asked, hopeful. Dark chuckled. "I don't think anything would ever make me like him." he said. "Ditto." Anti replied. "However...if you want to get together every now and then and do this...I'm down." I looked at Dark who simply shrugged. "Fine with me. Just keep him away from me at all other times." I laid back. "Deal boys." I said.