Mom? (Dark x Reader) Floof Pt. 2

A/N: the readers have spoken. After contemplating how to pull this off, I think I figured it out. From this moment forward, yes, Dark has a mom. To those who were against it, I'm sorry...you can pretend he does not. As promised, this won't change him a bit.

DARK

I can hardly ever manage to land on my feet when I shift between the human world and the demon world. I pulled myself out of a pile of leaves, looking around to make sure nobody was around. Nobody. Circe would've liked seeing this...she had an uncanny way of knowing when I arrived. I felt sick even thinking about her. "What's all the noise out there?" someone called. I recognized that voice. It was Lilith. "It's me." I said, dusting myself off, trying to play it cool.  Lilith embraced me tightly. For as small as she was compared to me, she was strong. She easily picked me up to my tiptoes. "Hi,mom." I said. She let go of me instantly. "What?" she said, turning her head. I smirked. I knew (y/n) was full of shit...but for whatever reason,this time I felt like I needed to prove it. "Long story short, I came down here to prove a point. I have a friend...an annoying drunk friend who is insistent that you're my mom. Stupid, huh?" She didn't say anything. That struck me as odd, but I brushed it off. "You know, she's right." I nearly jumped out of my skin. I half expected her to continue by saying she was a motherly figure, but she said nothing. She just stared at me. "Come here a sec. It's time I told you something." I couldn't tell what bothered me more: (y/n) being right about something for a change, or me being lied to for all of my life. I followed Lilith and sat down next to her out on the front steps. "Before I tell you, don't be mad. I lied because I didn't want anyone bothering you about being different...and I didn't want you thinking that anything was wrong with you or hating me." I swallowed hard. "Okay." I said. "You were an experiment if you will. My DNA plus your human model, Mark. Obviously, everything was a great success. You're alive and well...nothing is wrong with you." I was pretty much in a full on state of shock. "An experiment?" I repeated. I didn't like where things were going. "Yes." "Who all knows about me exactly?" "Mammon, me, and now you." I furrowed my brow. "It's not as bad as it sounds. Look they made you the same way and for the same reason as everyone else. You're not some kind of hybrid freak. Just a regular blood demon. Then, they dropped some of my DNA into the mix, and instead of finishing off the creative process, and handing you to me, they stuffed the unfinished you in me...and then you were born. That's all." I processed that. "That's a thousand times worse than what it sounded like initially." I said. "Why? You were made the same way as everyone else, they just added a pinch of me and didn't quite finish you off. Scientists are curious and I was too. At least you're not trying to kill me." I shot a look at her. "Don't tempt me." I said. Lilith looked hurt. "Hey, come on...I'd never hurt you. I'm just surprised. All this time I've been telling people I don't have parents...I wasn't born...all of that stuff..." Lilith put her arm around me. "You're still normal." she said. "I get it. Is...there anyone else like me?" I asked. "Nope. You're unique." I looked at her. We did look an awful lot alike. I always had a gut feeling that something was off about us. I was right. "So...you're saying nobody knows you were ever pregnant. That seems impossible." "I made it work. I had to. How was I supposed to explain anything?" I shrugged. "No idea. Just seems weird. So what, did you run away and hide in the woods?" She shook her head. "I just hid here. A lot." "Abraxas is older that me. How'd you manage to slip it past him?" "Are you any good at math, Arioch? You two are about a thousand years apart." I shrugged. "Are you okay? You look stressed." I was unaware of the face I was making. "Just still kinda shocked. (Y/N) was right, that's the biggest shock. She's never right, mom. Never." "Except now." I rolled my eyes. "Be careful who you call me mom in front of...son." Something felt weird about this whole thing, but I liked it. I put my face in the crook of her neck and nuzzled her. "You're so big now..." she said. I kissed her cheek. "I know. Sorry about that." I said. "You're just...I dunno. You're still a baby to me." "Oh my god, you really are my mom." I said. I stood up. "Look, now that I know...I'll be back down as much as possible. I gotta get out of here though...(y/n)...she's waiting on me." She seemed to understand, but obviously didn't want me to go. I hugged her tightly. "You'd better get your ass back here soon." she said into my shoulder. "I will." I promised. "You know if you would've told me sooner, I'd be coming dow-" "Shut up." I laughed. "We are so related." She giggled. God, we even have identical laughs. "Alright, I'm out. See you soon." I said, tossing a wave in her direction. I shuffled my way back into the human world where (y/n) was waiting for me.

YOU

"How'd it go?" Dark just stared at me. "Are you psychic? I know you're psycho...but seriously...you were right." I laughed. "Let me hear you say it: you were wrong." Dark cringed a bit. "You were right, I was wrong." "Once more for the people in the back." I mocked. Dark sneered at me. "Tell me everything." Dark sat next to me on the couch an told me what I wanted to hear. "Wow." I said, genuinely impressed. "I knew it." He shrugged a bit. "The two of you look too alike...how do you feel about everything?" He shrugged again. "It is what it is." he said. "Well...she's pretty which explains why you're so attractive." He blinked at me. "Are you coming on to me?" "Nope. Not tonight anyway. I think I came onto you last night." He smirked. "You're welcome." he said. "You're a real jerk sometimes." I said. He shrugged. "You're annoying sometimes." I tried standing up and fell forward. Dark caught me at the last minute. "Alright, two things: one, you shouldn't drive. Two, I kinda want to hug you all night." I allowed him to scoop me up. I felt totally weightless in his arms...alcohol is funny like that. Reality is, I was probably straining his back by being dead weight in his arms. "Seriously, come on...I'm taking you to bed." I didn't protest. "Not like I've never been there beforreee." I sang. I saw Dark roll his eyes at me. "I bet I can make your eyes roll." I said, swiping at his face. "You are super wasted (y/n). Try me in the morning. I have a feeling you'd die on me tonight." I laughed as he dumped me on the bed. "Come here." he said, extending his arms. I crawled half on and half off of him. "Close enough." he said. I rested my head on his stomach and started feeling sleepy. His rhythmic breathing was so soothing. "So are you mad at me?" I muttered half asleep. "No?" he said. "Why would I be?" "I kinda forced you into an awkward position." "I'm glad you did. I learned something today. Now shut your drunk ass up and sleep it off." I laughed into his skin. "Alright." I said. I felt him wrap himself around me and kiss the crook of my neck. I sighed, he squeezed me, and we both knocked out.