Dark x Anti

RQ'd by like 50 billion of you, so here you go.

DARK

Mornings are my least favorite part of the day. I hate seeing the sun come up, and it looks like today is going to be a sunny day. Great. My least favorite kind of day. The worst part of it all? There's no one to fuck or fuck with. Everyone is busy except me. Normally I love being alone, but today I think I could really use some company. I stretched out, feeling my back crack in all the right places. It felt great, perhaps today wouldn't be so awful after all. That's when he showed up. I felt full. Obviously Mark had been stuffing his fat face at some point last night, so I didn't bother to eat anything...but I did decide to crack open a beer since they go well with cigarettes. I walked out onto MY balcony where Anti had perched himself on one of MY chairs.

"GO away." I said, sternly. "Not on your life or mine." he replied. I looked over at him. I could already feel my blood boiling. I lit my cigarette and blew smoke in his face. He gagged and I smirked. "Go away. There's plenty more where that came from." I said. He coughed and sputtered a bit more before shaking his head again. "It'll take more than some stupid cigarette smoke to get me to leave, you skinny pretty boy bastard." My nerves were thoroughly worked. "Anti, there are trillions of trees on earth working tirelessly to create oxygen so you can breathe. Apologize to them all, you poorly constructed wad of shit." I heard his breath hitch. Perfect, the one liner sunk in. Without missing a beat he grabbed me by my hair. A poor idea unless you like at minimum, being badly injured. "Let. Go." I said. "Not on your life or mine. You're gonna pay for that one..." he griped. I bit his free arm and he let go of me. "Why are you even here?" I bitched. Anti's expression changed from mad to urgent. "Because I have to tell you something." I was confused to say the least. "Fuck." I said. "You know how much I can't stand you. What could you possibly have to tell me that I would even bother to give a shit about?" He bit his lip. Alright, so he DID have something to tell me. "Look, let's go inside." I sighed heavily. "I. Hate. You. I want you here as little as possible." "I hate you, too. You're a complete and total mistake but we have to talk." "I loathe you. If you were born, I would've found a way to show up to your mom's baby shower to give her a coat hanger." He cringed. Nailed it! "God damn asshole." he muttered. We walked into my living room where I promptly sat across the room from him, stressing my point. "Look, I came here because I'm addicted to you." I snorted and sipped my beer. "That doesn't make sense. Leave now, please." "Dark I'm serious. I need you." I felt bile rise in my throat. I choked it down with a strong gulp of cold beer. "Need me for what?" "I NEED you." I got the picture. "Not even if you put a plastic bag over your head." "Don't you mean paper?" "Maybe I didn't stress how much I hate you." His eyes widened. I am killing it with the one liners today! "It wouldn't kill me anyway, you dumb ass." "No but it's a nice pipe dream. Now seriously, just fuck off entirely. Don't come back either." "Don't you remember the times we had?" "With a grain of salt and 3 beers every now and again I do." "Well...you seemed okay with it then." "Heat of the moment shit, it meant nothing." "I'm not wanting it to mean anything. All I'm saying is you are the best I've ever had...and I want you." he stood up, walking towards me slowly. I hissed...my natural reaction to any immediate small threat. "You are so sexy when you do that." he said. Not the reaction I was wanting. I growled a bit, warning him to step back. "You're even sexier when you growl like that." I frowned hard. "Come on, I'll do anything." he said. I racked my brain trying to figure out if there was any dirty work I needed done. Nothing came to mind. "I don't need or want anything from you." I said. Anti sat himself in my lap and ground himself against me. As much as I hated to admit it, he was turning me on a bit. It's to be expected when you're as lustful as me. "Come on Dark." he moaned. I sighed again. "Alright. Fine." I said, pushing him out of my lap. "You know the rules. I'm rough and I always top." Anti just nodded eagerly. I rolled my eyes. I forced him up against a wall, imagining him as being...not himself. You would too, most likely. I ground against him, getting him to release all of those stupid, annoying little grunts and moans he does. "So what is it you want?" I asked, biting his neck a bit. "Just do your thing, Dark." he muttered. I sighed again, heavily."You know, you could at least pretend to be into it." Anti scolded. I smirked as I gave him the most fake moans I could muster up. "Alright, alright, I get it. You can't even put our mutual hatred aside for one minute." I laughed a bit, pressing myself into him. "Does it feel like I'm into it?" I asked. His breath hitched a bit. "Yeah...just a tad." I smirked again, turning him around. "You know what to do." I told him, crossing my arms. He undressed quickly and backed himself onto me. As much as I hated to admit it, he felt pretty damn good wrapped around me. I bucked my hips briskly, earning moans and groans by the dozen. "You know, you're not the only one who keeps coming back for more." I breathed, forcing my entire length into him. "Fucking bastard. You're good and you know it..." Anti moaned, tossing a look back at me. I smirked for a third time and decided to finish the both of us off. I bucked my hips into him until he reached for his member and began stroking it. I picked up my pace and starved off my climax until he hit his. Hey, I might be mean spirited, but I'm not that mean. "Really, Dark?" Anti whimpered. "I never said I'd make it last long." I said. He sighed. "True that." he said, standing up. "Well...thank you." he said, stepping back into his pants. "Mhm." I said, still completely unimpressed with him being anywhere near me. He looked at me. "Can...can I kiss you?" I wrinkled my nose, before giving him a shove. "Fuck off." I said. "You are getting really weird on me. I'm beginning to think that you really don't hate me." Anti put his hands on his hips. "No, no, you wish I didn't hate you. Believe me I wish you were dead every day. I get hard thinking about your corpse, but...like I said, you're the best I've ever had and I won't lie about that. You'll be seeing me around here again soon." he said, snapping his fingers,causing a cloud of green smoke to envelop his body. I growled. "I heard that. Still sexy!" he said, his voice sounding muffled and far away. I jumped in the shower, still irritated by my uninvited guest. "Fucker." I muttered, rinsing the soap off of my body. As much as I hated his guts, I was beginning to not mind the romps as much. It was nice to have a reliable male partner again. I haven't had one since I was a teenager...thousands of years ago. I shook myself dry and laid out on my couch. After a morning like that, sleep was the only palate cleanser available.