Dark x Reader

"Why do you even bother tanning if you never tan?" I asked, turning more pages in my book. "I just like not wearing a shirt and barely wearing pants." "I see." I said, taking notes. "Why are you studying for a test that's months away?" "Because I'm bad at school." Dark snickered. "The concept of law school makes no sense to me." "Why?" I asked, switching books. "We don't do laws where I come from." "No laws? None?" "None. Laws don't make sense there. What are we gonna do? Murder each other? Doesn't work like that." I had no idea how any civilized society could function with NO laws. Then again, we're talking about someone who was essentially born in hell. "Well we have laws here, and I want to be an attorney." "Tell me again what an attorney does?" "Well...basically if someone gets into trouble...they call me and I argue on their behalf in court." Dark looked over at me. "Seriously? A professional arguer?" I shrugged. "I mean kinda, I guess." He rolled his eyes. "I hope it pays well. You've been staring at those dumb books forever." "At least I'm doing something productive. You're laying out trying to get a tan when you don't tan." He stretched. "I'm not trying to tan. I'm sunning myself." "Are you a reptile now?" I asked. He hissed at me, flicking his tongue.  I shook my head. "Whatever you're doing, it really is pointless." "You're pointless." he fired back. I looked over at him. "You won't be saying that when I graduate." "Which is when again?" "A few more years..." I said softly. "Years? You go to school for years...to argue...?" I could tell he thought the concept was completely idiotic so I ignored him. I heaved a great sigh, and tossed my books onto the floor, holding my head in my hands. "What?" Dark asked, looking over at me. "Stress. My eyes are burning, I can't read anymore." "I think you need a break." he said, sitting up. "A long break." I said, picking up my books. "It's so nice out here. I love being on the roof, but right now I feel like I can't enjoy anything." "Enjoyment is shallow anyway (y/n)." "Not to people. To people enjoyment is a big deal...it's something we seek daily." "That's why I'll always find humans strange. Why not just relax and exist without so much...drive? Like those dumb books...are they really that important right this moment? People worry too much." I looked at him sideways. "You're an impossible being. You have nothing to worry about...your life is beyond easy." Dark shrugged. "So? That doesn't mean yours has to be extra hard. Think about it...do you ever just do something for yourself? You can...just chill out." He had a point. I had been putting myself through a lot of studying and stress that wasn't due. "So what should I do?" I asked him. "Sun yourself with me." I didn't bring a bathing suit, but what's the difference between a bikini and a bra and panty set? The use. Only the use. I stripped down. "This is a topless area." Dark said, without missing a beat. I looked at him for a long time before reluctantly taking my bra off. "Much better." he said. The breeze blew by us and made me shiver a bit. I hugged myself tightly until I felt a cold hand tugging at one of my arms. "It's much warmer if you just lay back and let the sun do its job." "How would you know? Your skin is always cold." "Doesn't mean I am. I feel pretty warm right now." "Well keep your corpse hands to yourself. You're making me colder." Dark crossed his arms. "It's warmer if you lay back and let the sun do its job." I mocked, teasingly. "Suck my dick." Dark muttered, uncrossing his arms. "You wish." I said, tilting my head back to let the sun warm me. "Sometimes." he said. I felt a blush fling itself across my face. I didn't say anything. "It's true." he said. I still didn't say anything, but I crossed my legs a bit. I noticed he was watching me. "What?" I asked, half laughing. "You are blood red." he said, casually. I'm sure I got even more red in the face. "What? Did you want to blow me?" I wasn't prepared to be asked that. "Maybe." I said, trying to play it cool. Now it was Dark's turn to get a bit flushed. "You know, I think I've had enough sun bathing for now...why don't we move the party indoors?" Sounded fine to me. I stood and stretched, exposing myself to the streets roughly 20 floors below. "What a nice view." I said, looking down at the cars and people. "Tell me about it." Dark said, seductively. "You know a thing or two about nice views." I blushed, and turned to face him. He looked me up and down a few times. "Yeah...I like that." he said, walking towards me. He kissed me deeply,forcing his tongue into my mouth. He grabbed my hips from behind and forced me against him, caressing me all over. I felt like melted wax. "God, you're so...perfect." he muttered. He grabbed me and led me inside, forcing me down on the couch. "Do you want me (y/n)?" he growled into the crook of my neck. Goosebumps sprang up all over my body. "Yes." I panted. He bent me over and teased my entrance with his tip. I felt him pull my panties aside and stick a cluster of fingers in me. My breath hitched and before too long I was bucking my hips along his fingers. Dark snickered. "You're ready." he said, slowly inserting himself into me.I gasped at his size, filling me up. "Fuck." I whimpered, softly. Things started slowly but rapidly picked up. I was shocked at the raw lust and fiery movements coming from Dark. I had no idea he thought about me this way, but I should've seen it coming I guess. "Fuck (y/n), I'm so close..." he moaned. "Me too." I gasped, digging my nails into the couch. I relaxed my hips and focused on the sensations until we both finished. The pleasure was mind numbing and for a minute I thought I was floating. "Jesus fucking Christ..." I breathed, sitting up. "It's Dark,actually, but Jesus is fine too." I shot him a look. "You know what I meant." I said, sticking my tongue out. I noticed streaks of blood blossoming from my hips. "Nails much?" I asked, dabbing up the small amount of blood. "I was in my zone...hanging onto you like if  I let go I'd fly off the earth." I smiled warmly, and kissed him on the cheek. "Its okay." I said, rubbing my sore hips. "That's the least of my concerns. I think my entire pelvis is broken." I said,shifting in my seat. "You'll be fine." Dark said. "So...wanna go back out?" he asked. "Exhibitionist much?" I asked, laughing. "Definitely. When you look like me, how could you NOT be? Besides, skinny dipping sounds fun...especially with you." "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Come outside and find out." he said, walking off. Part of me felt embarrassed to be walking around on top of a skyscraper naked, but the adventurous part of me was intrigued. "Wait up." I said, collecting my balance and tearing after him.