Shorts and no bra work.

Veronica

Have you ever done something that everybody said would be a risk. I surely did. I was told each time that leaving home and coming to New York would be a big mistake. Was it? Surely not.

I felt independent and coming to New York was the best and toughest decision I had to make.

I did miss my mother but we were always in contact.  I owe everything I am to my mother and father. Although my father is no more I know that he did everything he could to keep us happy.

It had been a week since the fight in the cafeteria and my lip hurt a lot less. When I told my mother about it she had a major panic attack and if Jack would not calm her down, it was going to be very tough. You know how protective mothers can be.

My thoughts were interrupted by knock on the door. Can't a girl have some alone time? It was half past 11. I wonder who came so late Nicole had gone on a date and I knew she would not be back till morning. Maybe it was a thief or worse a rapist.

Calm down Veronica. That's all I said to console myself. I took a hockey bat and moved to the door trying to remember God as much as possible.

Oh dear God, if I die today please send me to heaven and please tell my family I loved them and Nicole that earlier tonight a guy came by asking for her and tell Ayan that he is hot.

What? Seriously? I simply shut up and moved towards the door.

I opened the door to see a nicely shaped back. I could see his toned biceps because his sleeves was rolled up. Every girl would agree that rolled up sleeves are such a major turn on. At this moment I could give up my chocolates to see who it was.

"Hey Veronica? May I come in? I haven't come to hurt you again. You can put the hockey bat down." Ayan said in a rather confused tone and started giggling. It was Ayan. It had to be him. Nobody in college would look that tempting look even from back.

"Umm ye.." I was cut off when his hand reached my lip. This touch bought tingles to my body. This never happens, I mean it does but only in books. I thought it was the most stupid thing that was written but it is true. One person's touch can make shivers run across your body.

"Veronica? Are you still hurt? Does it pain too much?" He asked and that's when I realised that he was still there and I actually start focusing on him.

"Um.... no, come in." I said. I was a little hesitant in calling him inside. He made me nervous and the idea of us alone in the same room made me more nervous.

He came inside and started looking around. He had worn a blue T-shirt and denims. I wonder how he looked so good in everything he wore.

"Are you done checking me out? " He asked grinning at me.

"No, actually I was..." I was cut by him.

"Its alright cookie I know I am too hot." He smirked.

Yes you are definitely too hot my brain immediately said.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I replied instead. We both laughed at this statement.

"Veronica listen?" He said and turn me around facing him. Suddenly his fun tone changed to a little serious one but more of a concerned one.