You're on your period?

Veronica

"Dylan, why are you moving to New York?" Ayan said as he put a piece of melon in his mouth. Can this guy be any more rude?

"I think I have already told Veronica that." Dylan replied not even looking at Ayan.

These guys have to tolerate being each other because because if Dylan moves to New York I want to be able to hang out with both of them at the same time. I don't want to be choosing between my best friend and friend. Friend? Really? I don't even know how to describe the relation I have with Ayan.

"I think I asked you the question."

These two were getting on my nerves now with their constant fighting and nagging.

"I think I don't want to answer."

"Enough guys. You both don't have to be so rude to each other. I want to hangout with the both of you and thats not going to happen if you behave like that. I can't tolerate the both of you fighting all the time. I don't like being in between you all the time."

I am so tired doing this. Its getting really annoying. I have to spend time with both of them but if they don't understand my situation then to hell with both of them.

"I am sorry Cookie. I promise it won't happen ever." Ayan said putting his hand on my thigh trying to give me reassurance.

"Geez you didn't have to make a scene about it. You know I don't create problems." Dylan said while sitting his fork in his mouth.

"Trust me Dylan if you don't learn how to behave that fork is going straight between those pants." I said and immediately he put the fork back in his plate. I heard Ayan trying to control his laughter and then I burst out into laughter too.

"You have become mean since you're here." Dylan said and looking ay his face I knew he was extremely annoyed.

"Dylan, why are you moving to New York?" Ayan asked again, politely this time and I was touched by the fact that he was trying to make efforts for me.

Of the little that I knew him, he does not take efforts towards people he didn't like but he was still doing it, for me.

I shot Dylan an eye that if he didn't answer properly that fork was seriously going to between his legs.

"My father wants me too. He trusts Veronica and he thinks I would be seriously studying with her." He said and I was happy that the two of them were talking like civilised men.

"Where are you guys going next?"

"I really don't know anything about it. Ask the guy here." I said pointing towards Ayan and suddenly his hand started making circles on my thigh.

What was he doing? Not that I didn't like it. Its just that I had worn a dress and my bare thighs just couldn't take it.

"I don't mind telling you but that will ruin the surprise." He said and his hands started moving further up. I shot him a look but he completely ignored it and his hand kept brushing against my thigh softly.

I put his hand away but that made him tighten his grip. I really don't know what he was trying to do. Suddenly his hand started going further and I know it shouldn't but it felt really good.

I tried my level best to stop the feelings and push his hand away but he did not budge. I gave him a cold stare and he tried hard not to laugh.

"What are you guys even doing there?" I heard Dylan say and I quickly pushed he hand away. Luckily he did not put it back. Suddenly it felt empty. I know I was the one who pushed his hand away but now I missed the feeling.