What are you doing in her bed?

Veronica

I don't know what is Ayan's problem. He is constantly brooding since we entered the house. He keeps on giving Elliot murderous looks and I think he is a little terrified.

I have known Elliot since I was three years old. Him and Jake have been friends since they were kindergarteners and he lived just two blocks away so he was always around. I am not going to lie when we were young I had this huge crush on him because he was so cute and he would always look after me.

We entered inside and I saw that Nicole was nowhere to be seen and I guess she was still sleeping.

"Elliot, why don't you take a seat. I'll be right back. Ayan, can I speak to you in private?" I said and pulled him aside. He can't behave like that with Elliot, I am sure he must be terrified by him till now.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said as he was still brooding and I don't even know about what.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? Are you so embarrassed of me? Is that why you wouldn't introduce me as your boyfriend?" He yelled and I was pretty hurt that he would jump to conclusions without speaking to me.

"Seriously? That's what you think of me? I love you, why would I ever be embarrassed of you? Elliot and my brother are best friends. I haven't told Jake about us yet. I don't want him to know from anybody other than me." I said calmly because I didn't want to fight about such a silly thing.

"I am sorry Cookie. I just got a little frustrated, I promise it won't happen again." He said and I nodded.

"Please stop giving him those looks. He is a very old friend of mine and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable." I said and he nodded his head.

I knew that he wasn't happy with the idea but he had to deal with it. He can't keep getting jealous of all the male friends in my life.

"Can you go and wake Nicole up? I want all of us to have breakfast together." I said that because I wanted him to spend sometime with Nicole too.

Nicole hasn't told me yet but she misses him. Since the time me and Ayan got together, he spends little time with his friends. If I said that to him directly he would never understand so this is my way of making him realise.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked innocently and he looked so cute. He had that afraid look on his face and it was adorable.

"Now I am not." I said and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Every time I do that he shuts his eyes and has a relieving smile on his face. I feel so special.

"Come with me. We both can wake her up." He said and put his arms around my waist to pull me closer.

"Can you ever keep your hands off me? I asked as he was trying to lean in for a kiss.

"I don't want to. You're all mine." He said and leaned forward. I moved closer to him and I could smell his fresh smell. It was so good that he smelled all fresh and minty.

Just before he was about to kiss me, I pushed him away and ran. He had such a frustrating look on his face that it made me laugh.

"Come on. We have to wake Nicole up." I said and ran towards the stairs as he followed me.

"Got you." He said as he caught me from behind and quickly gave me a peck on the cheek. Each time he touches me I have goosebumps all over me.

We reached her room and it was strange that her door was open. It's unusual because it never happens. She is the most secretive person I have ever seen, in all these months I have only seen her room five times.