He pressed his lips against mine

Ayan

When I saw that Lucas guy I had the instant desire to punch him. He tried to hurt my Cookie. All these years I never thought that I would be so protective about somebody but now when I have her in front of me I don't know when I'll stop protecting her.

Each time she gets hurt or she has something that is bothering her it feels like it's my duty to be there for her. It is very strange, I know, but it most satisfying feeling that I ever had. If I am the reason she smiles then I don't think I will ever want anything else.

I was still hugging her the comfort that I got from hugging her was an an amazing feeling. She wasn't a weak person in fact she was the strongest one I had ever met. After going through everything if she could still put up a smile on her face I knew she is strong.

I broke the hug and kissed her on the forehead. I wanted to kiss her so badly, I had dreamt about doing it every night but I couldn't, I just couldn't. This wasn't the right time.

"Hey guys I am still here and you guys just forgot about me. I need a hug too." Sam said and hugged us from behind. This guy can be more dramatic then a girl sometimes.

"Sam, I hope you don't think low about me after hearing all this." Cookie said with a shy smile.

Is she crazy? Why would anybody think low about her? I really need to work on this girl's self confidence. First she needs to know that she is gorgeous I mean really gorgeous sometimes I can't take my eyes off her.

"Veronica you don't have to worry, if not Ayan I would have punched the life out of that guy. Just remember for any future problems you aren't alone you have all of us, specially Nicole she would kill anybody if they hurt you so buddy I guess you will have to be careful." Sam said and looked at me. She ran to give him a hug. A really tight one.

"Can we leave now? Hospitals make me feel sick."

"Sam, can you drop Cookie to the hotel? I have to go and check up on dad and maybe be there with him for a little bit. Laura needs rest too." I said and I wanted to stay as I had responsibilities too.

"Laura is here. Why didn't you tell me that? I want to meet her too." Sam said.

"If you come with me to meet her, who is going to drop Cookie to the hotel? Besides taking you to my sister is a risk. I will only take you if you promise not to flirt with her."

"I don't need to flirt with other girls. I have my Betty."

"My Betty? When did this happen?" I asked curious about the fact that I didn't even know what was going on.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that I am dating Betty." He said like it was the most casual thing that had happened.

"What?" Cookie and I yelled in unsion.

"Guys, can you please relax? Don't react like that when you meet her, she will completely freak out." Sam said and he seemed really into this girl from the very beginning.

"I am running very late right now but I want to know all the details once we get time." I said as I was very excited knowing about all that had happened.

"What were you guys doing all this time alone?" Cookie asked. She had been a long time alone in the hotel room.

"We were discussing this hospital strategy you idiot." Sam said and I remembered the master plan we constructed to get her to tell the truth. Both of us are idiots.

"Cookie. I know that you want to talk to me and it's stupid that I have to leave just after you told me that you love me but I promise that I'll make it up to you." I said kissed her on the forehead and left. Kissing her is so reliving that I can do it all the time.