I am not like other girls

Veronica

"Are you sure we should do this? I mean all my wishes need not be completed." I told him really terrified seeing the helicopter.

Agreed that all these were my wishes but I don't know why I was so nervous. Actually, anybody would be. Jumping from 2000 feet high is not an easy task. Not at all an easy task.

"Its alright to be nervous, I was nervous when I did it for the first time, I am a little nervous right now too but I know that the feeling is amazing. So it is worth the risk." He said intertwining our hands. It took we a while to register all that he said. He was right I should do this. I always wanted too.

"Let's do this." I said finally walking up to the helicopter.

He simply looked at me and smiled. That smile was telling me that everything was going to be alright and it made me calm. It really did.

However hard that was to believe. There was one more couple with us travelling in the same helicopter.

"Listen up, initially you will be taken at a height of 2000 feet where you can see the entire city. This includes some sight seeing spots that will be shown then after you are given the instructors that will hold onto you during your exit from the helicopter and subsequent free fall in order to assist you with proper body positioning as well as initiating the canopy opening. You will also have the assistance of an instructor on the ground who is in communication with you via radio to assist with your landing pattern and proper "flaring" for landing. I hope I have made myself clear?" He asked.

The four of us nodded in agreement. I quickly went to get myself with all the strings and other attachments. To be honest, I hardly heard the instructions. I was so nervous. There was still time to board so I decided to go and talk to the other couple.

"Hello, I am Veronica. We are going to do this skydiving together." I greeted them. The boy was hugging the girl from behind and whispering something in her ears. It now felt like I was disturbing them.

"Hey, there." They both smiled in unison. Now that I got a closer look I saw that the girl was a blonde girl with dark brown eyes. She was short but really cute whereas the guy looked a little older.

"I am Chloe and this is my boyfriend Xavier. I am so excited to do this although Xavier is not." Chloe grinned like a small kid and Xavier just looked at her and smiled.

"That is because I don't want you to get hurt baby." Xavier said and kissed her cheek which made her blush. They are so cute.

"Who is that hot guy that you have come with?" Chloe asked and Xavier shot her a look for calling Ayan hot.

"Not hotter than you baby." She said and quickly gave him a peck on his cheek to probably calm him down. I just chuckled at how easily she could convince him.

"He is Ayan and-" I was cut off when suddenly Ayan appeared out of nowhere. He was behind me, he put his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him.

"I heard my Cookie say my name, how could I not come." He whispered huskily into my ears.

It was such a turn on. His head went in the crook of my neck and I could feel him near my neck but still no movement. He was such a tease.

"You don't know the things you do to me." He once again whispered in my ear and now it was too much.

Why was I not able to resist him? My mind was telling me to stop. This was not right we were not even together but my body was saying otherwise. He then placed a kiss on my neck and a soft moan escaped my lips.